xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Apple Boot Camp Dual boot Mac OS with Windows

We all know that Windows XP can now be installed with Windows XP. Now Apple made an offical dual boot program that allows you to boot into Windows XP with ease. It's official with support. However it's still in beta. I guess in future, Windows users may get an Apple computer instead because you can use a Mac OS any time you want. Although I'm not a Mac user, I think I'll consider getting an Apple next. I can learn Mac OS as well, while using Windows XP for my everyday chores.

Available as a download beginning today, Boot Camp allows users with a Microsoft Windows XP installation disc to install Windows XP on an Intel-based Mac, and once installation is complete, users can restart their computer to run either Mac OS X or Windows XP.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow, thats pretty cool, but I still would like to shell out twice as much for a pc that will do the same. Sure apple pcs are pretty but I would rather spend the money on something else, something I can keep on upgrading easily. Though If I was rich I would probably go ahead and buy the mac.

Ah, yes, Apples's latest toy. I suppose that many people, assuming they here of it, will get around to using it. But for the most part, I expect nerds/geeks/sys admins to play with it, hack at it, and just ingeneral play around with it. Of course, I don't own a Mac (behold I have a nice HP), so I won't be getting anywehre near that program anytime soon. I also read somewhere about someone getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) on a Mac running Window$ (here's the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/).