xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I can access internet I always use IE ;)
I heard Mozilla is 100X better but it's real slow on my pc... But then again, I expect alot from 96Megs of RAM :P
Check out AntiIE lolz

Peace

I'm using three browsers. Internet explorer for security (certificates signed) related sites. Firefox for all types of browsing and Netscape from time to time just to have an experience. I would like to try OPERA though.

I also use IE 6 for several reasons. I like being able to keep several windows open, even when I log off from aol. Also, I do some of my web development on an old laptop that won't hold Dreamweaver. With IE I can do a View Source, which opens my web page in Notepad, so I can add or change my code, then ftp from the little old machine, when my DH is playing games on desktop <sigh>. I can also get ideas for meta tags, etc., by sneaking a peek at other people's code. ;) Suz

The mostly I use Firefox because it is simple, but when developing sites I must use IE6 and other browsers to. I might just add that Netscape is extremly fast!

I used to be a hardcore IE user. But now, I just hate it. It's so buggy, and slow. Now I use Firefox. It's great. It blocks popups, the pages runabit faster, and other things. And it's much smaller in size than IE. I'm never going back to IE. It can't compare to Firefox. The only problem with Firefox is that it doesn't jive with Javascript (when I say "jive", I mean "work well"). Plus, Firefox doesn't come with most of the plugins,but that's fine. I don't use too many anyways.

I also use Firefox as well i use to use IE and i still have it installed on my computer but the most firefox browser just works much better. The biggest reason i use Firefox is because of the security issue. Microsoft always has sercuity updates for IE users and Firefox is not as well known so it is much safer to surf with. Not to mention everything you said i also like the little things like the page search and login screens.

I use three browers at a time firefox, internet explorer 6 and opera 7.54. But i like firefox. Though opera is equally good. But who cares as its a commerial one and other two can be come without a cost.

I use Firefox as my default. but i keep IE 6 as well, because certain sites don't display properly with Firefox.also i don't like the download manager. it cuts off my downloads in the middle if the site doesnt support resume, and every now and then it just stops. the auto-resume feature doesn't work, and i have to start from scratch.But tabbed browsing!!!!!!---makes it worth it all!