xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use IE 6, enhanced from Win XP SP2. I want to see what other people use for browsers, and maybe start a discussion. This place needs more activity... :P

Firefox... firefox and definitely Firefox !!! :)
I just do not like browsing the web without firefox. so i always have firefox in my pen drive just in case, i have to face a system that does not have this browser. Now i am using version 3 of firefox and i should say that i am liking it.

Firefox. Firefox, in my eyes, delivers the best performance and customization that no other browser offers. It also has features ( default ) that I rely on to get things done, like being able to change the settings in "about:config". Firefox just delivers.

Firefox 3.I've tried most of the popular browsers but always end up going back to Firefox because of extensions. Adblock is particularly useful, because you'll come across websites which are just plain annoying. I don't mind text - that's understandable, because free services are driven by advertising - but when you come across stuff which is just sick or annoying (like that emoticon ad that literally plays a sound of an obnoxious person yelling "HELLOOO") - you need to get rid of it before it drives you insane.

I just stopped using Firefox, and have been using IE6. opera is also of adequate functionality, Here are browsers and "browser extensions" that some may have not seen before.

Flock http://www.flock.com/
Prism labs.mozilla.com/projects/prism more of a browser add on and still in production.

Maxthon maxthon.com full replacement of internet explorer and firefox.

Well i use 3 different web browsers for internet surfing. I use IEm Mozilla and Safari. I think IE is ok, but Mozilla i way better in computability, from my point of view. Safari is ok, but alot of times tables become distorted and a other compatibility issues take place. I like the fact that safari and mozilla and safari support tabbed windows, but the version of IE i have doesn't. But i think if i download the latest version, that does support it. lol Overall these browser are great and i use all 3 frequently. Haven't tries Opera yet though.

I am using Opera.......The worlds fastest browser. I am using opera for 5 years...and still using

it. Now I am using Opera 9.52. Their latest version.

I simply love opera for its fast, and simple user interface. And its cache management is really

excellent. If you click back button, you will see the page instantly because it is loaded from cache.

I tried many browsers and convinced that opera is the best. I am using Firefox as my secondary browser.

Some very good features(in my opinion) in opera.

1. Speed Dial....you can access your 9 favourite websites with a single click(with image preview).

2. Mouse gestures. (We can do things by just moving our mouse)

3. Duplicat the tab...with a simple mouse gesture you can duplicate the currently using tab.

4. Session Manager.

5. Crash recovery...You can recover the current session of browsing automatically after a system crash

(due to OS , or power failure etc...)

6. Inbuilt bittorrent client.( But in my opinion it is better to have other bittorrent client, as it is not possible

to control the in coming and out going speed of torrents in opera's inbuilt client. And not as much fast as

other dedicated torrent clients like utorrent, bittorrent etc.., in my opinion)

And Opera has widgets, like extensions in FireFox. Almost all extensions for firefox are available for opera

also as widgets..

And many more features. Of coures, many of these are available as extensions in Firefox, but they are

inbuilt in Opera. So you don't have to download them as extensions. And the latest feature, ad blocking

and built in bit torrent client are very handy. Security is very good also. Thats why I use Opera.

After Opera I like Firefox . But I don't like IE at all. It may be the most useless browser I think.

I use Mozilla Firefox. Firefox I think is way better then any other browser on the Internet, and is easy to use. :) Google Chrome sucks, just like Internet Explorer 6 and above. Nothing beats Firefox! :)

Well as far as my surfing is concerned. I mainly depends upon firefox. But OPERA is also good as at present I am using OPERA.Though I think firefox claiming it's fastest or safari claiming it's fastest. Real fact is that all three browsers FIREFOX, OPERA, and SAFARI are good and at the same time are open source too.