xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I've not internet at my house for a while, but I hope to get it again soon. My friend has got Opera... I actually like it alot... I'll probably use it once I get internet again...

I use firefox. I hate IE. Whenever I open it, 50000000 different tabs come up, for no reason what so ever O.O just blant advertising that they now *finally* have tabs o.O not impressed.I just like firefox, the text in it is easy to use, and it just suits my needs, I know where the settings are, and it now all flashy and annoying that IE is.... I despise IE...Well another thing I love about firefox is that all sites work in it, meanwhile IE distorts the text and I get a headache when I use it ><

I use firefox just about religiously, I hate anything and everything microsoft...as I write this from my windows xp computer.. lol..But seriously, I'm not a big fan of microsoft, although office 2007, is pretty cool, but vista sucks.

I use Opera and it's the fastest browser on windows for sure. Plus it has a ton of very cool features like Speed dial, Mouse gestures, and Voice which allows you to give commands to your browser or have it read some text for you. I think firefox is nice but opera is much better, you have to try it to see for yourself. IE sucks.

browsers come in variety o find the best is challenging but firefox has establised its foot in the market by the browser it provides read this about Which browser i have and my experience of using them.....But overall firefox and internet explorer 7 rockzi have used four browsers till date 1.Firefox 2.Internet explorer 73.opera4.Internet explorer 6the one which i like most is IE 7.Its because its fast and doesn't hangs up particulary not in Vista..not to describe about this because no words can describe it .the other one which i like the most is firefox which i use in my desktop....its works really fast in Operating systems like XP,ME and others..indeed it rocksWatever its great that firefox is offered for free...if there was charges for it then what would have happened .GOD KNOWsAt last great thanks to firefox manufacturers ...its important to mention about then without any mention of them this post is useless because today firefox is used by so many of us....i am correct na ......:P

I started to use firefox some 4 years back. I was using internet explorer previously and my knowledge was to the extend that i did not even realize that there could be a better browser.Then one of my friends introduced me to this facinating piece of software called Firefox and the only thing that he pointed out is "Tabbed browsing", which was very useful to me as I am a kind of person who browse through 100ds of pages at a time and IE was not able to handle me at that time. Firefox was just what i wanted. Then i went ahead and started exploring more about firefox and it has so much to offer to geeks like me...Now i have come to an extend that i cannot live without firefox and in the absence of firefox i avoid browsing. I always used to carry my portable firefox in my thumb drive so as to avoid using net without Firefox. Firefox makes my browsing easy and happy.If at all there is a piece of software that can be ranked 1 for the decade, my vote is to Firefox.I guess i forgot to mention the addons and features. Real Beauty !!!Also, when it comes to loading the pages faster, Firefox is again the best. So to be true i am in fact addicted to Firefox bigtime.So, what do you think i would have done with all the above?? i have recommended atlest 500-600 people to use firefox and in that atlest 200-300 of them have started to use firefox and getting addicted to it.. :PYou have a story to say?we are here to listen... So post your story.

Notice from rvalkass:
Moved from Mobile Phones and merged into the What Browser Do You Use topic.

You can get opera for free if you want to...Just search in google...Remember...Google is your friend...Right now I'm using firefox and I think its better than opera and ie...-intel

i have got vista at home and i quite like ie 7 but also i have downloaded firefox and am loving it1 i have downloaded the win aero theme and it is absolutely amazing! the only downside to it is slow loading graphics but i'm sure mozilla are working on it? :S

I use firefox but I must admit IE7 is a great evolution (IE6 was unstable and it had poor browsing options). Opera isn't bad, but you might encounter problems when viewing less optimized pages. Anyway, I'd say Firefox gets 10/10, IE 7 gets 8/10, Opera gets 6.5/10 and IE 6 gets 3/10.

I use IE7 for my everyday usage while also using Opera and Firefox when i develop in order to make sure my sites are compatible on all browsers and platforms. When i actually am on one of my linux machines i also check Knoppix and the same goes when I am go on a Mac. The reason i use IE is that it does display all pages on the web the best and as much as people say it has security flaws, all browsers do and some just are targeted more. Just wait for IE8 in the next six months and you will be blown away by it