xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Actually your right! Firefox sucks! I use Opera, it renders the website faster than firefox and it does not consume my computer's memory! I know that Opera is not free, so I have registered a site license. If you need the license, just PM me then i'll send you the serial number...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oke been of this discusion for a while but I agree with you in a way.

I myself am an firefox user for a long time allready (started of with phoenix) but I also used Opera for a while before I went over. Opera indeed is fast in rendering pages and perhaps even faster then firefox, altrough if you know your way around in "about:config" you can improve the speed in firefox allot.

The main reason for me to stop with Opera is the same reason I stopped with mozilla namely the bunch of crap that comes with it that I dont need nor want. If there was a lite version of opera I would use it right away but aslong they ship it with things I dont need I ll stick to firefox.

In firefox I can choose what 'extra' option I want by installing extentions and to tell you the truth I only have one extention installed namely the gmail extention that notifies (I hope thats the way its spelled) me if there is new mail on it...

:(

I only have one extention installed namely the gmail extention that notifies (I hope thats the way its spelled) me if there is new mail on it...

Now you don't need an Gmail Notifier. Gmail is now providing free pop access in your email client.

i hate ie, so i first used netscape but found alot of problems with certain sites, i love Mozilla Firefox 1.0 because it has the great stuff from both Netscape and IE and little of the garbage. Built in pop up blocker as well full funtionality with all sites and flash etc. The only i dont like is that certain programs run directly to IE (msn) and that IE cannot be unistalled off of a Windows OS

I use Internet explorer 6 it is fast and too good.I like the interface but i dint know where to get themes or skin of it although i like it very much.I like little bit opera it skins is very good and fast browser.ok :(

I use Netscape 7.2 which i think is one of the best with its own composer and email service along with Ad blocker and easy bookmark links. Mozilla is also very good with its own add on features make it awesome. So I approve both for downloads and for future downloads.

The best browser is Maxthon!I Don't like internet explorer, but i know lots of people that use it, so, if you give a chance to the visitors to vote in internet explorer, not like this unfair poll, maybe you'll have a surprise.

The best browser is Maxthon!

No, it isn't :

Maxthon is based on IE, so it has the same bugs, the sames hudge security holes, and the same problems with internet standards.

How many times will we have to repeat it ?

I Don't like internet explorer, but i know lots of people that use it, so, if you give a chance to the visitors to vote in internet explorer

One thing you apparently don't know, is that people using IE don't do it by choice, but simply because they don't know that modern browsers exist. So how could they vote to a pool "What is the best browser ?" if they don't know them ?

so far I can't find anything bad about firefox though at the same time nothing was really worng with my IE though I am thinking of getting slimbroswer still.

I am using Firefox. I have not even heard of the Opera browser but I have heard of the msn/ netscape browser. And what are some of the other browsers. I have not heard of any others.