xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Firefox pwns them all. Second is Opera.Firefox is fast and displays websites and CSS VERY well.Firefox is pretty fast but not as fast as opera. And often the plug ins cause errors if you have to many.Opera is SUPER fast but doesn't display javascript very well. It focuses on speed more than website representation.It has a lot of features.IE is slow and doesn't display ANYTHING very well. Doesn't have many features either...IE is also has tons of security issues... So overall Firefox is best.It's pretty fast, decent looking, displays everything good.So get firefox ;)

If you read some of the posts before you'll get your answers. I would say though its more of an opinionated question. I would have to prefer firefox now. Before I would use Internet Explorer 7, but it would always take me forever to load. Although it allows tabbed browsing just like firefox, I again found the time just for IE to open a pain. I don't know if there are any pluggins for IE, but the pluggins i use for firefox help make soem of the stuff I have to do easy.IE is ok and all, but pages sometimes take forever to load there, yet in contrast firefox speeds it up pretty quickly. On firefox I rarely ever get pop-ups.I've tried Oprah as well, and it does load somewhat faster then firefox, but I can't exactly find any add-ons for it, so I don't know what I'm gona use it for.

Internet Explorer is the best browser in my opinion. It was the first and still the best. All other browsers are almost like these one except with more graphics. Lots of people say IE is not secure, but all browsers have the same security level, i believe. Plus, ie is the most popular browser and its already installed on all computers when you buy them. I suggest that if you are a web designer than you make the site work in ie as thats what most people use. I think ie is the best browser, no competition, i have used netscape and firefox but i didn't see how they wre much better, plus they take longer to load.

Firefox I have absoloutley 0% Problems and 1005 swiftness... Besides that it has better tabs than IE and it has better extensions and with adblock I can disable ads.

I use Opera for surf.(fast,multi windows in sec. , irc chat ,mail ) all working exellent.
I use Opera last 8 years (some ver. have bugs)
Ma top choice is Opera .........Safe/Fast/Innovative/Nice
Firefox for server administration.

I use Firefox 1. IE6 renders CSS terribly; IE7 is better but still ignores common CSS rules (plus it has those annoying features I don't want, like phishing filter). Opera sounds good but I've read that certain websites purposely/"accidentially" mess up the Javascript or CSS it sends it- as in, Opera could render it fine if it got the same CSS and Javascript as IE or any other browser, but its sent some garbled stuff instead. I probably should get Firefox 2, if just to fix the memory leak problem in Fx1, but we have Fx2 at school and it has these teeny annoying changes that I don't like...I'm not picky in the least, I swear. ;)

I use Mozilla's Firefox because it has a cool Mac skin, allowing me to wallow in a sort of superficial Mac-induced haze that overshadows my lowly Windows-user status. You see, I'm one of those sick, twisted, pathetic Mac wannabees who's still stuck on a slimy, worthless, piece of sh*t windows machine. I've vowed to myself that when Mac fixes it's current screen issue on the Powerbook 15", I'm switching over to a truly worthy machine and giving Bill (the antichrist) Gates a swift kick in the keister with enough vigor to send him hurling off his private dock into the depths of obscurity. He and his evil minions would be better served providing fodder for Lake Washington's famed Loch Ness monster lookalike. Microsoft sucks! There - I said it. How's that for stirring up a can of worms? But seriously, Firefox has some really cool add-ons like "web-developer," which is a great tool for checking out other people's code and what not. Thanks to Saint Michael for that great tip. I especially like "View Color Information" which displays the color code of any given site. Great for us lazy folks who'd rather not decipher CSS. But I hold allegiance to no particular browser. If Opera (which runs faster I hear) can provide the same benefits as Firefox, I'll gladly give it a go.