xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IE is crappy but its the majority and therefore is easier to make websites to suit this.

You're wrong, that's absolutly the contrary. You can ask all webmasters they'll confirm it :

It's much more easy to write a website for gecko browsers (like Firefox) than for the deprecated IE.

Because Gecko understands webstandards : when you tell it something, it renders it like you want.

But if you ask something to IE, it doesn't understand it, or it renders it stupidly...

You can try with PNG images and alpha transparency for example...

Posted Image

I like IE because it shows you every thing...e.g the customed scroll bar etc.....

But mine does not work because my broad band is fooked up and it disconnects every half a second, but when I use mozilla it doesn't...so it will have to do...

Oh yeh I found out about that tab thing....how do you close it?

I like msn explorere because it's simple and crap, which is what I like....

Mozilla is really not for me but I don't really have a choice....itt's either mozilla or NO internet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, IE is good for somethings but for the most....NO! :(

You're wrong, that's absolutly the contrary. You can ask all webmasters they'll confirm it :

It's much more easy to write a website for gecko browsers (like Firefox) than for the deprecated IE.

Because Gecko understands webstandards : when you tell it something, it renders it like you want.

But if you ask something to IE, it doesn't understand it, or it renders it stupidly...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well i work in dreamweaver, either building the layout tables myself or using image ready to cut it all up n make the html. Dreamweaver codes my sites pretty much, so if it does it in a way which means it will work in IE but not in Firefox then thats the issue.

I use Opera. I know that it's not free. So I registered a site license for you guys! If you need the serial, just PM me and i'll send it to you... It's not illegal!

Tencent traveler, "T.T. browser"?
i use it too :( are you a chinese?

use QQ ?  add  my number:231288816  :(

*nods*

sorry I have no QQ :(

I use IE 6. There is too many other browsers to choose. And we all use xp, or some windows... And we all have IE, by default. Maybe some of us prefer linux, but we have windows also, by side. And IE is always near. And 70% of people uses IE. And that 30% don't use internet, or they don't care about browser, or they are users of any other OS.So basicly we all use IE. That's the power of commercial.

Dreamweaver codes my sites pretty much, so if it does it in a way which means it will work in IE but not in Firefox then thats the issue.

Yes, that's a problem from Dreamweaver. but we all know that this software is rubbish...

Actually your right! Firefox sucks! I use Opera, it renders the website faster than firefox and it does not consume my computer's memory! I know that Opera is not free, so I have registered a site license. If you need the license, just PM me then i'll send you the serial number...