xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
champagne

About The Future........

Always remember that you should go for something you enjoy. No one should force you or convince you to go into something you don't see yourself doing. On the other hand, try different career paths. You don't have to automatically change your ideal career path if you find something new, but this lets you test the waters abit. You may even find something you enjoy when you exercise this approach. However, don't let the future get you down. If you work hard and stay out of trouble, your future should turn out the way you want it to. Hard work always pays off in the end. But by the same token, don't think about the future overexcessively, because we live in the present, not in the future.

I'm pretty confused too. I'm a little scared. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?I've just chosen my GCSE subjects , if you know what they are, and I'm worried I might have chosen the wrong ones I haven't chosen any like humanity or whatever that word is and I'm scared you will need it in the future... it is creeping thinking that you;ll never learn those subjects again and that the knowledge you have now on history or geography will be as much as you know until your old. It creeps me out.Anyways I've always wanted to be a person who was good at anyting any job any subject... and I hope when I grow older i will have many jobs....I want to be like a pilot, singer/atress, computer technician , anything to do with comps, webdesign, graphic design, interior/exterior building designer, clothes designer, inventer, programmer, vet, charity helper in 3rd world countries, in the army, artist, doctor, lawyer, model(too short but i can always hope) anything basically...the list has gotten longer since last time i thought about it.I love load sof things and I am like equal in nearly everything... i'm not boasting but i get As and A*s in most of my subjects... and only like 1 or 2 b's... So it's a bit hard to choose something because I like everything and i am a bit equal in everything. I'm scared that if i set a high goal i wont succeed. I've always wanted to be rich as well.. but that is a bit sefish. My life at the moment isn't exactly luxery....i want my piece of it you know? See what it is like to live in a house and have a good job and a life and a good famly.I'm so scared when it comes to my exams because im afraid that my future willdepend on them and if i do bad i'm going to fail in the future....my mum always wants me to be a well business woman and like it's all pressure onto me to keep my mum well when i'm older i don't have any brothers or sisters and my father has pissed off to somewhere and doesn't give a penny yo us.I'm scared of basically everything.. I'm not scared of death thats what I know/But I AM scared of dying and not knowing what the future would be like.

Aww what you want to do in life.. Here is a question for you. What are you passionate about? What little acts do you enjoy doing? What little things do you look forward to in your week?...A hobby, a passion, an interest... You can think about what jobs you can do involving or relating to these things. I really believe that no matter what your job is, if you are truley passionate about it, you will do well. I am in love with textiles and photography and film making and I want to have a job involving one of these things and I am always finding little oppurtunities popping up. If you put a thought out there, the universe provides :D ..Don't worry, you will realise what you want to do and maybe you need to go out and try a few things. Good luck to you :D

Hi, I think that instead of what most people say about grabbing the oppurtunity when it passes, then that is important, but I do personally believe that your opertunity is right under your nose. There is probably something close to you that your good at. Everyone is talented at something. I want to be an Enginneer now for the British Army. Before though - I was all over the place- I didn't know what I wanted to do and all the time everything was there : - I was good at P.E - I had a physically toned body and I loved mechanical techniques etc. I think the best thing you can do is just don't bother to worry over something like this. It'll happen naturally. Just take every day at a time - don't worry about to tommorow or yesterday, today is the only day that means anything.

im confused.. because i know what i want to do for a living i want to be a scientist that studies the mother cells (do i spelled it right? im talking about this cells of an embrion body who can turn into heart tissue, bones and all this stuff) but my big question is that i do not know what career to study, because i don't want to be a M.D. maybe some more like a chemistry ><

im confused.. because i know what i want to do for a living i want to be a scientist that studies the mother cells (do i spelled it right? im talking about this cells of an embrion body who can turn into heart tissue, bones and all this stuff) but my big question is that i do not know what career to study, because i don't want to be a M.D. maybe some more like a chemistry ><

I have pretty much planned what I want to do. I was going to join the service [once we get a new president] then become a cop for three to five years. With my painting and art on the side. Later after the whole police officer thing I will see if I am eligable for the SWAT team, I'm pretty sure I am... Then for all of you people that love to remember things I want you all to remember the name..........Makonakoza.

Here I come, to save the day :rolleyes:;) Now, if you are worried about your future, don't be. Instead, focus on what you are living right now, for if you always look into the future, you will skip your entire life! I personally think about the being busy part that if you are always busy with what you do you can never get tired of it. We are growing up in the selfish culture today, where everyone wants entertainment and no work. It's sad, I know...

make something happily .donot think the thing which make you congfuesd and have self-confidence .the day tomrrow is beautiful ^^

Well I am still in college so this is the time when I need to be thinking about this kind of thing. I am kind of like you, in that I have never really had a passion for anything and always thought I would just kinda get a job and I wouldn't really care that much. But my sister in law just got an office job out of school and went into it with the same attitude. She realized that she was wrong and wanted something more fulfilling that she had a passion and creativity for. I was a little worried, but then I found journalism, and that became my passion. It actually kind of found me, and I think that all great things do--they just kinda happen. So, I don't really know what you should do, but just keep following your heart and try new things, and I believe that you will find what you are looking for one day.

Thinking about the future kind of stresses me out - mainly because I'm not totally sure with what I want to do as my future career. My parents are probably like many other parents, they want me to be the doctor/engineer/lawyer son who is super 'successful'. I'm getting closer to college so I'm at a point in my life where I have to start deciding what I want to do as a career. I think I probably want to do something involving computers but I'm not sure where specifically. I'm kind of going through what you're going through - confusion.I guess the only way to get through it is just get out there and start trying new stuff.Eventually, you'll find something that's right for you.