xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fermy

Hosting Credit System

how does this work? does it work like if i post a ton of words it will ive more points or is it based on the rank or is it based on the amount of posts you have? i am a wonder person that is full of questions and would like someone to awnswer! :angry: Thanks in advance Fermy :angry:

All of your questions can be easily answered by reading the Xisto Readme, the link is at the top of the Shoutbox on every page. It has a wealth of information you should read to make your self familiar with the rules of the forums. The section on how the Hosting Credit System works is here.

You aren't alone. It would solve a great number of questions and problems if each new member took the time to read the Xisto readme file and the Help file, both of which are available on the shoutbox banner at the top of the shoutbox.Thanks Avalon, for pointing this new member in the right direction.

I fell very noobish because i NEVER have to ask a qusetion like that. I look in the forum for the rules. next time i will look more. thank you for all the help! Fermy