xisto Community
Twulz

Realm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator whats evry1 think of it?

objective of games made with RC ??

Realm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator

Please. Can you give examples of what a gamer DOES while playing a game created with RC? Can you make quests? Collect money, build inventory, trade, shoot arrows at dragons? rescue people? defeat wizards? Thank you

Actually, in case you didn't know, MMORPG's aren't created in a month.

I'm part of the RC community and I can tell you there's going to be about 15-20 games up by 2010.

RC is a very versatile, cheap and powerful game engine. 

"Most games crash within a week". They do not, infact, I've seen a game made by RC in 2005 STILL online.

Noobs like you should think before you post. 

-reply by Waratoco

Feedbacker, your soooo wrong!Realm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator

Look, I don't know why your saying that...

The lagg, crashing etd is the SERVERS fault, not the engine!

I have RDC standard and it's gr8 /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif 

-reply by Waratoco

realm crafter questsRealm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator

How do you import npcs that give you a bunch of quests like if anyone has played WOW here theres always a guy that gives you a bunch of quests like the cheiftan or sometin and on the other hand how do you make armour and enchanced weapon please reply thanks.

-reply by Benjamin

I've just come across Realm Crafter (a MMORPG creator) and i was just wondering what evry1 thought of it, if you've used it, what r the pros and cons and is it worth getting? ANY info is appreciated! :)

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description

I own Realm crafter and here are the pros and cons
Pros:
Easy to use zone building
Easy to get servers and clients up
Nice And easy terrain building
A great Coding Language and you dont even need to use it if you cant code..
It has many MANY customizable options and if you own Maya or any modelling program you can easily
import models
Architect Mode so you can design interior's which is uncommon
in alot of MMORPG ( the ones i have played )
It has many great and powerfull tools ( i cant name all of them xD )

Cons:
It can be a Tad daunting at times.
if you arent good with servers and the basics of hosting
you may be a little offput by this.
It has A few limitations BUT NOT MASSES

Do any of you who are posting about how great RC is have a server that's up?(and game obviously). Or do you happen to know of one? I'm a little interested in this but I would rather see a game in action to see more about how well it runs, what type of RPG's it's for(yes...there are different types...point and click, WASD, mouse based, etc.), and the graphics in it.And thanks in advance.

Realm crafter is a WASD movement game. You can also click to move. There is a game called aposolypse online that was made with realm crafter.I need help on items. I go to the armoury put the shield on the actor save it (it doesn't do anything so I don't know if it is saving or not) Then I log on and go to the spot where I put the shield and I try to pick it up by clicking on it and it doesn't work.Please help.Thanks-reply by platesmasher

SERIAL / CRACK / REALM CRAFTERRealm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator

hey u can get the full version if u download uTorrent then go to thepiratebay.Com and search realm crafters,the only thing that will pop up is the serial crack. I hope this information was useful! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

-reply by Tyler

RealmcrafterRealm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator

I'm intrested in it too. I have some difficult questions though :) Can you make someone give you quests, choose the nature of the monsters (agressive ect.), modify quests, add items and so on without programming? (Not because I'm bored, I just want to know :)). And if it needs programming, what's the programming language? Is it C++ or Basic right now? Soz for bothering. And lol, it's been going for 4 years :) 

RealmcrafterRealm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator<p>I'm?intrested in it too.?I have some difficult questions though :) Can you?make someone give you quests, choose the nature of the monsters (agressive ect.), modify quests, add items and?so on without programming? (Not because I'm bored, I just want to know :)). And if it needs programming, what's the programming language? Is it C++ or Basic right now? Soz for bothering. And lol, it's been going for 4 years :)?</p>

Well, the point of an engine is to basically make everything quite easy... and if anyhting they are an unjust thing, it mocks the very thing i stand for; me being a programmer, i can easily read the coding of Realm Crafter and it functions quite easily, the problems come in the in item creation, some items such as "amulets, leg armor, boots" pretty much anything under the waste can't be equiped correctly, but this is beside the point, u can go in project editor and change if the monster is either completely non aggressive "Non-combatant", or completely aggressive "Always attacks" and everything inbetween. Ive personally coded over 100 more functions of Realm Crafter, such as complex teleporting, item transferring (mailing systems), improvised items, added Draconic (plate/shield/helm) and over nother 10 other sets, i find Realm Crafter quite useful, and though i hate that is mocks me, i like its various functions that allow the true creation of my ideal concept of an MMORPG.ty for your time. Oh and a answer to the "Without programming" the answer is no, and if u dont understand the coding, every snippet of code has a walkthrough function on the right panel, "selecting help" explains its use and method of use. Its basic. i coded in Blitz3D for a bit so its rather straightforward for me. lol :P

RealmcrafterRealm Crafter -a Mmorpg Creator<p>I'm?intrested in it too.?I have some difficult questions though :) Can you?make someone give you quests, choose the nature of the monsters (agressive ect.), modify quests, add items and?so on without programming? (Not because I'm bored, I just want to know :)). And if it needs programming, what's the programming language? Is it C++ or Basic right now? Soz for bothering. And lol, it's been going for 4 years :)?</p>

Well, the point of an engine is to basically make everything quite easy... and if anyhting they are an unjust thing, it mocks the very thing i stand for; me being a programmer, i can easily read the coding of Realm Crafter and it functions quite easily, the problems come in the in item creation, some items such as "amulets, leg armor, boots" pretty much anything under the waste can't be equiped correctly, but this is beside the point, u can go in project editor and change if the monster is either completely non aggressive "Non-combatant", or completely aggressive "Always attacks" and everything inbetween. Ive personally coded over 100 more functions of Realm Crafter, such as complex teleporting, item transferring (mailing systems), improvised items, added Draconic (plate/shield/helm) and over nother 10 other sets, i find Realm Crafter quite useful, and though i hate that is mocks me, i like its various functions that allow the true creation of my ideal concept of an MMORPG.ty for your time. Oh and a answer to the "Without programming" the answer is no, and if u dont understand the coding, every snippet of code has a walkthrough function on the right panel, "selecting help" explains its use and method of use. Its basic. i coded in Blitz3D for a bit so its rather straightforward for me. lol :P