xisto Community
Wasser

Damn School

Well, I need to tell this:I?m really, but really tired of school. For me go to school is not only go there and study. Before I continue I have to tell that my classes started March 1st, so lot of you should be thinking, well, for what is this guy complaining? He just started the school! Well, I?m going to explain. I got to the school on the first day and I found that everything was equal to how it was last year, nothing had change, the teachers continue to be there, the friends were the same and the school was the same? So I got a little disappointed, but, well, in general when I come back to school everything is the same, so my disappointments rapidly vanish. But (now getting to the point), people say that I?m intelligent and that?s what bothers me, I?m not someone that can be considered a nerd, I don?t study at home and I don?t act like a nerd, but people think so, and the problem that brings to me is that everyone asks for my help because people think I know a lot and that is a big weight I have to carry with me because I feel that I have to know the answer to everything they ask not to disappoint them and I just HATE it. I can?t do anything about it, but I can complain and ??ventilate? myself the way I?m doing here, cause maybe people don?t realize but just for the fact that you tell your story you already feel better.Please comment on this :)

i dont like you, you are a nerd!! go @#$!$% you!! Just joking, he is my schoolmate. :D :)I love school!! :D Joking again! :P:P

Notice from jlhaslip:
removed the extra smilies.Too many are, well, too many.

I don't see what the problem of school is. I liked it, and I still do. What's wrong with being considered a "nerd". Like you said, you're not. Are you good in any sports, or anything else besides school? I bet you are. If you check the definition of "nerd" in the dictionary, I'm sure you can prove to your classmates that you certainly aren't one. By what you're saying, I can tell you're not in the United States because school just started during...March. Also, when someone "asks" for help, you don't really have to help them. Tell them you don't "know", or the truth. It doesn't matter.Hope that helps!

To me, school can be a pain sometimes. I try and try and yet only receive minimal grades. But I am a good lacrosse player, so this will help me out getting into a good college.My gpa is about a 3.5, but to me thats not good enough.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

FYI don't try to prove you aren't a nerd by going to a dictionary. That would be a bad idea, but I do know what you mean, everyone wants you to help then, and they don't understand why you get nervos (me anyway) before exams, "oh yeah you're just going to get 100% anyway!"

your not smart. They're just friggin lazy to find answers themselves. lol. Well your proably are smart. I just don't know much about you. I guess you can start saying wrong answers when the teacher ask them. fake pretend for now that your not smart. lol. don't answer or raise your hand to asnwer questions. iono be in the back somehow... blend in. I don't know..whatever works. I know how you feel. Its like being Asian and people automatically think your smart and stuff. its really pestering and annoying.

I think that I don't need to prove to them that i'm or i'm not smart, the thing is that as iwuvcookies said they are to lazy to get answers for themselves so they ask me. Possibly what I should do is get "cool" with the fact they consider me a nerd and don't focus my life in that part of the day :) maybe after school, where things are better. xDThanks for all the answers!

Well that also happens to me all the time and it can be annoying but people do understand that you don't know everything. People will turn to me and ask for something but when I say I don't know they understand. Sure they might joke around and stuff but you can't be expected to know everything. No one does.

All I wanna say is, be glad to be at school and be glad that your smart... They will stop as soon as you show them that being smart is vital in this world. Maybe one day you will tell them to get you coffee when you sit on your leather chair :)

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)

Wow... I know exactly what you mean. Its like me and computers, gadgets, tech stuff. Something happened to me in 5th grade, where I just like computers, and thought they were fun to work on and stuff. And it grew into a really good hobby and talent. Its a natural thing... something I can't just explain. :) But to your point... people think your a nerd and make jokes, when really its just a normal thing. Like ridding a bike, once you do it, you never forget, and well thats that. :P But some kids need to grow up, and start trying in school, and make use of what they know and there possible potential.