xisto Community
semeticsister

My Very First Sig. Ever.

Well, here it is!

This is the very first sig I have ever made in my life. I used about ten thousand billion layers and like eight hours. BTW, that girl sort of looks like me, minus the gun and about three cup sizes LOL.

Comments, please!

minus the gun and about three cup sizes LOL.

lol!

anyways! i really like it, you can barley read the text that hits the edges of the Jewish start i am assuiming that is what it is...i would suggest using a different color than what you used...other than that i love the half border you put on it...and you can hardly see the Gun...

I like it! Photoshop? Did you do any brushing? Looks great!!

just a hint, if you want to make hosting credits to get your hosting really fast, you should make more detailed posts and not somthing saying, i like it! etc...give some input on it >_< like what you like about it and what you dont like about it, what you think will appeal to other people..what she could add or take away..just a hint though :)`

Could use a border. Though, it's harder to make one in PSP. But, still possible. Also, the brushes that come with PSP, are pretty good for sigging. That's pretty good for your first. Especially, if it was done in PSP.

i have to say not bad but i think i seen that picture before fbi top 10 maybe. :).the text bars look pretty good coloring looks good and the background goes with it to.9.5/10would have been a perfect 10 if not for the text in the middle wrong size to use that font in.

wow u got sum real potentential :) ur first sig is alot betta then mine when i first made 1, i disowned mine tried to pretend i didnt make it, i was tht crap, but if u follow sum tutorials and learn sum new techniques u could become a whole lot betta i luv tht render :P and tht border is cool 10/10 :D excellent first sig

I agree about the text needing to be changed, but otherwise it's really a good sig. If I could make one even half that good at this point I would be all set! Great brushes and texturing. Tutorials might give you a few more skills just find some that give you intermediate skills. You've already passed the beginner level.