xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BordaForx

Hi Guys! My Introduction Wow

Well, I've been here for a long, long time. It seems like forever (June 11, 2005). I'm very surprised I haven't posted my introduction yet. Here it goes:Okay, I'm very much into web design (of course, or I wouldn't be here). I'm in a band, that's a pretty big hit where I live. But, now, this band is going away, because of me going to college. Right now, I'm in college and studying medicine in college. I hope I get my degree and finish my residency. My goal is to be a pulmonologist. As most of you know, I'm here for the hosting (of course, right?) Well, if you need to know anymore about me, just post here, and I'll answer as soon as possible. Also, I think many of you know me (I hope you do). :P Well, that's all I've got to say! :)

well welcome to the forums! lol even though your late its never to late to introduce yourself :) anyways, looks like you are just getting active again, and hopefully you get your hosting quickly so we can see what awsome stuff you can do with website making!!

Okay, I'm very much into web design (of course, or I wouldn't be here). I'm in a band, that's a pretty big hit where I live. But, now, this band is going away, because of me going to college. Right now, I'm in college and studying medicine in college. I hope I get my degree and finish my residency. My goal is to be a pulmonologist. As most of you know, I'm here for the hosting (of course, right?)

Well, if you need to know anymore about me, just post here, and I'll answer as soon as possible. Also, I think many of you know me (I hope you do). :P

Well, that's all I've got to say! :)

Hi! NovaTerra from one of the elders of the forums. I am into web design also. I am told my designs are dated, but somebody needs to fill that need for the beginning homepage builder.

So you are into music. What do you play? Music was my minor in college. I played the piccolo and flute in the marching band. Played the flute and tenor sax in the jazz band. Wanted to be a veterinarian, but didn't get there. Ended up in animal husbandry later in life. Raised and trained horses for some 20 years. You are into human suffering prevention I see. So many people have pulmonary problems, especially in my age bracket.

I am here for the hosting as well, but who can criticize that? :D

hello,NovaTerra.you really gave us a great introduction about you.you would have a great future if you achieve your goal(of course,you will do).i am old member of our forum as others.same to you,i am also busy for my college,so i have a little time on internet which leaded to my inactive status sometimes :).however,i am very interested in web designing and enjoy my host Xisto forum as well.so i save time to be here when relaxing time in school...glad to meet you here and hope you enjoy your stay here :Pby the way,you are a very kind guy who put some useful info about our forum in your sig region for newbie to notice...good luk for you.