xisto Community

Made another sig right below as you can see. Metroid prime. Comments and suggestions plz. Thanks.

Posted Image

and changed it to this.

Posted Image

Looks alot better. Thanks for the tips. As for the text I couldnt find anything that you blend in as well.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

nvm that last thing...neways, its a nice signature although i can barley make out what the object is in the middle... but the rest looks good :-D

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I just got my sig generator working :) so here it is for your veiwing pleasure. Please feel free to say w/e u want about my sig. I am new to this and I am still learning. So i need some feedback! Thanks.

Posted Image

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

I didnt have a problem. I could see both of them quite clear. But, i never knew that was a metroid prime render. It always looked like a dude to me. Anyways, the sig is nice. I just feel that the text: "silent kill" (at first i thought it was silent hill) is a bit lonely down there.

I think the text is all wrong for it well at least the font color, scanlines don't do much for it either, but the brushing is ok.btw can I get that render I have had the hardest time looking for it I did have a copy of it once but I deleted the stupid thing and havn't found it yet.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

allright, now that i see the render i can tell what it is, but it was a bit difficult to make out what it was because she is kealed over but it is a good sig now that i see what is in the middle...

Yes, I've seen that render used a lot before...at first I didn't know it was samus, until I saw the helmet. It always ends up being cropped out. :)Anyway, that's a great sig...I'd rate it 10/10. I like the first one a lot more than the second.