xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

New Sig I was bored and made this signature for a friend

As i said, i was bored and made this signature for a friend...lol he liked it :) anyways, comment/rate/critisize, dont be too easy on me i need suggestions to improve my gfx making :P

Posted Image

try using this :-D

[b]Comments:[/b] [b]Score:[/b]   __/10[b]Suggestions:[/b] 
*edit*

Posted Image

rate that one too..lol, i know i need to get off of this blessed boarder but its the only one i know right now..and i made this just to show a friend, this time it is a girl haha thanx!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Lol, i can see why he liked it :). It's rather good, but border and text is the main issue that should be addressed. Other than that, it's good.

Man if she was a real chick............. :)!!!!!

Notice from Johnny:
Maturity please. It's a graphics forum.

what about the boarder? that it is just plain ugly? i agree, but its the only one i know right now...and if its not that what is it? the red on the inside? hehe..but neways, thanx! and i also added a second one up there instead of making a new topic :-D

well the problem with tech borders, one of the reasons i stay away from them is that you need to put alot of detail in them to make them look good. Then of course you have to make the right background with it as well but heres a lst of tutorials on how to work on tech borders.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://darkfusion.fr.yuku.com/topic/488
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

like I said very detailed and time consuming to do a tech border, but their is somewhat easier way to do a tech border sig without all the messy all you do is just turn it into a popout sig but deleting the border shape in all the layers.

but what i suggest is start with the basics in this order

brushing, render blending, coloring, text, borders (except for tech), filters

once you have a good a mastering of all those then you want to start finding new/old ways to make the most out of your sig.

By reading hundreds of tutorials and trying out many things and then combining them all together to make sweet combos in your sig design.

well the problem with tech borders, one of the reasons i stay away from them

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mike, you did tech borders on 3/4s of your sigs for like a whole year...BWAHAHAHAAH!

That said...Mike's right, drop the tech borders, freshen up on the basics (blending, lighting, text), and then you're good to go.

I think the first one flows much better, and she's amply covered, so you don't necessarily have to link it.

7.5/10 on the first, 7/10 on the second.