xisto Community
Se?or Maniac

My Pic I Amde Warning Ms painted

AHHHHHHHHHHH My name is Bexa =D

Heh...how am I suppose to draw the shoulders less square ?? Lmao I can hardly control the mouse!!! Im left handed and when I draw stuff it goes wobbly...I set it t a left handers mouse before but that really!!!!! mucked my hands up...It felt funny

Heh lmao...I think the bird should be PINK because well it would be better =D...

I don't want to make another thread because I don't want every one to see it lmao...if I put it here...then only SOME people would see it...right ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make it PINK ... Then it would look just right!!!!

When your drawing....zoom in...it's better, you get more detail and the control of your hand somehow magically increases !! Seriously ! PINK

Bexa you probably took a long time on paint to do that I think. It takes me hours just to make something like that. You sure have good color coordination. umm... to the original "painter" i think maybe you should practice more. BEcause practice makes perfect. Atleats you can draw a bird like that. I can't even draw one.lol. Oh and the black was unnecessary. You could have selected a smaller area.

That's a nice try Bexa. However, Senor Maniac, please refrain from posting such a long post in future. You should not have made the post so long.Also Senor, please try to refine your work further before posting it up here.