xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Zone Alarm Problem Problem in viewing websites

if you got Zone Alarm do yourself a favor and uninstall it. Outpost, as mentioned, is much better. So is Kerio, sygate and Tiny. Zone Alarm doesn't deserve to be called a firewall. Its just a program that messes up a bunch of other programs.

if you got Zone Alarm do yourself a favor and uninstall it. Outpost, as mentioned, is much better. So is Kerio, sygate and Tiny. Zone Alarm doesn't deserve to be called a firewall. Its just a program that messes up a bunch of other programs.

66115[/snapback]

I remember a few months ago I was using an old ZoneAlarm version and it worked just fine... but then I updated it and it made a mess out of my pc. Use Windows' build-in firewall or BlackICE (NOT the application protection... lol).

I think that your ZA didnt work because you didnt have it configured correctly, i used to use ZA untill i got Norton for free, not that i stole it, but it had a mail in rebate that made it free. Well anyways it worked fine for me till i switched, you can just try installing it again and configure it manually.Just a suggestion.