xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Long Time Sigger First Time Requester

basically want to fill up my sig block a little more with sigs from other people so I thoughtI post one up.I let the first 5 people to design and post a sig and then the topic will be closed. Mostly want the non-experts to take a crack at this first before letting the experts go at itSize: 320x120-350x150Theme: freestyleRender: freestyleRender Theme: freestyleColor: Red, freestyleText: my nameOther effects: freestyle but would like some sub text that would go good with the sig that you design.

basically want to fill up my sig block a little more with sigs from other people so I thoughtI post one up.I let the first 5 people to design and post a sig and then the topic will be closed. Mostly want the non-experts to take a crack at this first before letting the experts go at it

Size: 320x120-350x150
Theme: freestyle
Render: freestyle
Render Theme: freestyle
Color: Red, freestyle
Text: my name
Other effects: freestyle but would like some sub text that would go good with the sig that you design.

oy michael cool one

Ok SM.. I've been out of Photoshop for a while.. this isn't the best.. but here's what I came up with.

Posted Image

The quote "Emitte lucem et veritatem" means "Send out light and truth". I thought it appropriate due to your forum name and the chosen render. The render is, of course, the Archangel. Let me know what you think.

not bad I will add it to my collection any other beginning photoshop users goign to post some?

hi,mike.I have not seen u for ages...

i am not good at designing before and now :angry:

well,this one was just my work to join the SOTW#31 but i missed it when i completed my Gudam sig...because it is already sunday.

however,i like my the new work,so i gift(but without my marked) it to you to help u fill your sig block :angry:

hope you like it.

Posted Image

ok sounds intriging i'll give it a stab , will edit this post when sig is finished ...

ok here ya go saint ... i kept this simple , however see the bg that was spidey ...ha ha ... took a while playing with this , to get it just right ... hope it's not too bad , btw yea i knwo text could have been better in the sig , but this was most suitable font i could find .... laters ....

Posted Image

Edited by BBT (see edit history)

Posted Image

is one i have done in 15 minutes what do ya thnk the image is acualy of a footballer in the looker rooms :lol: lol but he looked like he was iin a godly position :lol: ok so thats what i come up with ill chat more tomara see if i can imporove ive been stuying and i did that on the break so im tired now and im stariing to twich :S kk so ya this morning :lol:

any other beginning photoshop users goign to post some?

Does this rule out beginners just because they don't use Photoshop? :lol:

Posted Image

is one i have done in 15 minutes what do ya thnk the image is acualy of a footballer in the looker rooms :lol: lol but he looked like he was iin a godly position :lol: ok so thats what i come up with ill chat more tomara see if i can imporove ive been stuying and i did that on the break so im tired now and im stariing to twich :S kk so ya this morning :lol:

lol nice! using the first picture ever revealed about Goblet Of Fire, Harry Potter, lol.. pretty nice

Does this rule out beginners just because they don't use Photoshop? :lol:

Heh. A sig's a sig, no matter what program. xD Post away. Happy sigging!

Size: 320x120-350x150

Theme: freestyle

Render: freestyle

Render Theme: freestyle

Color: Red, freestyle

Text: my name

Other effects: freestyle but would like some sub text that would go good with the sig that you design.

You only mentioned Red in specific so I took it and ran. Couldn't think of anything appropriate for a sub text. This is my very first try at a sig for somebody else. The only other one I have done is my own. Strictly amateur, but what the heck; we all have to start somewhere.

Posted Image

lol nice! using the first picture ever revealed about Goblet Of Fire, Harry Potter, lol.. pretty nice

tahnk you very much its a cool thing a "gfx"er loike you can complment me on it i need to know who to put borders on it and what sort or border should go with that and do you want the sun to be a bit less or more ill be honoured to make a sig for someone :lol: i have only ever made 1 decent one and it was still crap :lol: compare to all yours and i helped make one for a guy called el diablo which looked legend but i only put the toad in :lol: i cant find it at the minute but when i do youll know ;)

Hey I wanna take a wack at this!You don't have to count my sig but I'm bored so I'll do one :lol:. Gimme a little while and I'll post it.

hey dude mine is finnished hope you like it i have added the border put in a glow made the text gold and put a but more fcus on it hope you like if you would like anything else done please tell :blink:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
then go to my sigs and gfx and urs is the only one lol

Edited by new-world-order (see edit history)