xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Swearing At Disabled People disabled people should be treated normally

I have quite a few friends who are handicaped and some severly handicapped and I would never treat them any different than any of my other friends and they expect that. I am who I am and if they dont like it they dont have to stick around. But I do not ever disrespect them in any way, But I am one to speak my mind. And I will say we have had some disagreements but hey we are friends who doesnt have some disagreements with their friends? Anyway I think she was in the wron eavesdropping and it does sound like she was trying to get some kinda attention out of it weither it be negative attention toward you or her. Anyway I would think nothing more of it and just let things be. It will be forgotten and people that know you and are truley your friends would know the truth and that you were not trying to disrespect anyone.

I am a person with a disability I have Cerebral Palsy. I don't want anyone pitty or anyone being nice to just because I have a disability. Yes I do have a disability but that does not defined the person I am. I have been around many people who are very close minded about people who are disabled ,but In reality we are all made different and thats the way it should be. The way I see it is if you are real with me I will do the same in return.=}