xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keysmaker

Unlimited Webhosting At Trap17? A reality or a dream???

It seems that Xisto seems to be having more problems than others. Maybe I joined at a bad time, but it seems Xisto seem to have an unaturally high amount of problems/errors. The high priority ticket which I raised at the Xisto helpdesk 20 hours ago still has not been answered. To be honest, I'm rather disapointed. :)

I once had submitted a support ticket and it was not even answered after 1 month even though I bumped the topic so many times.

It seems that Xisto seems to be having more problems than others. Maybe I joined at a bad time, but it seems Xisto seem to have an unaturally high amount of problems/errors. The high priority ticket which I raised at the Xisto helpdesk 20 hours ago still has not been answered. To be honest, I'm rather disapointed. :)

I once had submitted a support ticket and it was not even answered after 1 month even though I bumped the topic so many times.

Wow looks like you both like to stay on topic.

Are we all really dumb or do we just ramble on and on to try and get measly hosting credits? Do you honestly believe you would get UNLIMITED space to use for FREE!? Why even raise an eyebrow when you see that in cpanel. If it were to happen, I'm sure there would be an announcement, and further, this community would gain about 1,000 members/hour as people would flock for such a *fairy tale* kind of possibility.

This topic should be closed.

If only this were a reality - I have the same problem. I don't know wehn it started, but as of now (Sunday, March 19 at 9:29 PM Eastern Standard Time), I have unlimited space too. I don't know what on earth is going on with Gamma, but I will avoid getting into trouble nd I'm sure OpaQue will either do something about it, or tell us anything we should know so that we don't get screwed over when it's fixed.

confirmed! its server error that is showing unlimited account. Only there is error in words "unlimited" all the restrictions are still on. I tried addon domain. It said I had 0 possible addons. Which means if someone try to beleive they got unlimited space, they will loose files when error is fixed. Beware!

Wow looks like you both like to stay on topic.

Are we all really dumb or do we just ramble on and on to try and get measly hosting credits? Do you honestly believe you would get UNLIMITED space to use for FREE!? Why even raise an eyebrow when you see that in cpanel. If it were to happen, I'm sure there would be an announcement, and further, this community would gain about 1,000 members/hour as people would flock for such a *fairy tale* kind of possibility.

This topic should be closed.

I'm raising an eyebrow, because now that all of the options have changed to "unlimited," I cannot add parked domains. Also, I haven't seen any message from the administrators about it, and the ticket I raised 1 day and 14 hours ago has not been replied to yet. I'm not moaning for the sake of it, nor to boost my hosting credits. I'm moaning becuase maybe the admin might take notice, and fix these problems, or at least keep us updated as to what is going on. My site can no longer be easily accesed as the feature I need most is not available.