xisto Community
Lihi

Hello ! Intro

hello Lihi welcome to Xisto community and enjoy your stay here :(i'd like to appreciate your music blog but pity that only 404 error page welcomed me :( .hope more and more guys visit your blog if it works. good luck.

Hi there! :( I'm 100% new...

My name is Lihi and I'm from Israel. I run a music blog called "Honey Bucket" - you are all invited in.

I'm trying to sniff around the forum, just hope I won't drown...

Cheers!

Lihi :(

Well, hello Lihi! Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elders of the forum. I am in Michigan, USA. There are a lot of nice helpful people here that you will come to know. I have only been here since January and have learned soooo much. I was hosted at another site until last December when they went down without any warning. Trap 17 came to my rescue and I am still rebuilding my .com. With all the advice I have gotten here, I redid a lot of my graphics, which has taken additional time.

I clicked on your link and got there just fine. Pretty in Pink, huh? My site isn't as modern as yours and I have had some complaints about the colors, but I love purple and green, so what the heck. Maybe some day somebody will tell me just what BLOG means. :( Too many words are being added to the dictionary for internet use too quickly for me to keep up with them all. :(

Hello LiHi,Welcome to the Forum. If you need any questions answered, use the PM system to ask a Moderator. Or use the Search feature to find answers others have already provided.Mich: a Blog is a "weB LOG". A public diary of sorts.

Mich: a Blog is a "weB LOG". A public diary of sorts.

Public Diary is an oxymoron isn't it? :( I thought diaries were private. I certainly wouldn't want to air my daily events on line. So it's kind of like having your own Guest Book only you make the entries yourself?

Welcome. I think I saw you the other day. Maybe ntw. Anyway, glad to have you aboard. We have been getting a lot of new members lately. So we have no lack of new topics to reply to. It can get pretty active here actually. And there is no lack to the activity in the shoutbox. There are some rules, but they are easy to follow, so don't sweat it.And as I always say, if you need help, just say so. The mods are friendly, and the members are too. So it is a win-win deal. Well hope you go for hosting. Have a great day, and enjoy posting!