xisto Community
William91

Get Paid To Play An Online Game!

so... http://www.wealthwars.com/ since refferal links are not allowed

Has your friend got payed yet, because it seems rather silly to pay 6 dollar just for refering someone to join a stupid little game... Have you got payed anything yet?
I don't really trust these guys...
And their website is full of ads as well so it's not really fun to play I guess...

there have been so much this kind of stuff on internet.most of them just pretend these kinds of tricks to get some kind of fame...and they always keep u below the payout level..i dont think that if any program like that really work..there'snt any reason to believe..but as Dooga said , it is more useful to stick with some trusted prgram instead of wasting time with this kind of things :(

Well I would just stick with Google Ads, but this service is an interesting approach.

Well that is a pretty interesting way to make money. I guess people figure if they keep playing they will win something. I personally think all of this kind of stuff is a joke because you won't make that much out of it because you will be wasting all your time trying to get this stuff. Sure it would be nice but I don't know. The ads are all over because they want you to click them. That is why they are pink lol. It makes them money.

A few players on that game have gotten to around two hundred dollars last time I heard. The catch is that if you are not upgraded with your play money, you wont become very strong or have high defense so the big guns will steal all your money. In the end, you end up using all your money in the game in weapons or defense and wont want to withdraw money.One fun part is finding money in the caves though you only get about three to eight cents.

I get payed for being a server admin tester :( from Value. It is really cool because I got 52 dollars for playing a video game. Its really crazy and I will do it as long as I get payed. All I have to do is trash talk and do someother stuff and if they don't do anything about it I give their server a faliure then somthing happens but I don't know what does which makes me really mad!

Very interesting! Very interesting indeed!
That gave me an idea for the future.

Concerning the site, i did not read much because they start to say :

Get Paid $6.00 Per Referral That Signs Up For Free!

and i just hate to work with affiliate links, i really prefer google ads and
nothing more, the rest out there it's just not relevant.

Perhaps you should tell where they say that they pay people to play a game, please.

might be exactly what I was looking for. I needed a game (or pay-per-click) to play on my new blackberry 8700, I just want something to kill time and maybe even make a little cash ($5-100/month) or maybe rack up a high score or lvl up a rpg account. But I cant use frames or flash.

I have ONE THING TO SAY.....You will NEVER earn MONEY with this!!!!! You will wast your time(which COST real MONEY!!!). I am saying this cause it tried ALL there is ..... paid emails, paid posting, get paid for clicking, for being online, surveys......... BULSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And PLAYING GAMES................