xisto Community
Nitin Mangi

Google Office Soon

Google is gonna revolutionise the way how the web is being used now. Actually the web is now mostly used for entertainment, services and knowledge. But the google offers tools that will make the web for being used for application. Hats off to Google Developers who keep on innovating something new and contributing to the people online.

Thanks for the intel, i already knew that, not a surprise for me, or anyother thing (service/product/script) from google.Google doesn't only wants to take over the office "world", google has much and much more big projects in mind, i know it, google wants to take ove the owrld, first the virtual world, and then the real world, and he will, google will invest in all areas/subjects, in everything, and that is scearing me, really!I don't know what the 2 google billionaire partners have really in their mind, and i don't know if they really have good and usefull purposes for all people in all countrys, not only in america and europe, but i sure don't want to allow one company to have the entire power in its hands, that is a threat, can you not see it!Think about this, think!

Google Google GoogleGoogle all the wayGoogle seems to cover the whole internetSearch engineemailweb hostingearthtalknotebookweb acceleratoroffice and many moreand I assure you that it is not far away that internet will be renamed as GOOGLE <_<

It's good how google are getting in and starting to create some programs of their own.If google were main sponsors of open office and then they go out and create their own, that would mean that open office and google would then be rivals and would be battling it out to see which one would come out on top. I bet, of course, that it would be google as over the last couple of years, they've managed to build themselves such a reputation, that every person who has the internet has heard of them.This Google Office should be good. Many people need office programs to produce various letters or other documents. Quite a few people want something cheap and cheerful. Google would be ideal and I bet that if Google were the owners, it would be good quality as everything google creates tends to be rather professional.

One popular theory is that Google isn't buying online office apps for any actual business purpose, but to distract Microsoft by vaguely glancing at Microsoft's core businesses (Office and Windows), in order to keep Microsoft away from Google's core search and advertising businesses.
Read more: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

First of all check the link its not correct.
I dont think that Google will be doing such things only for distracting Microsoft. Google if emerging fast as an internet gaint, where every product to be use in net will be from Google. As you can see my previous post, there are a lot of things to be use when one is online.

And now they are looking to make office online.

I would like to see Google Operating system in near future. :D

Google is rapidly trying to create all popular program and make them the best! I believe that not just google browser and office, I think they soon make a google forum software and take over the forum world control but vBulletin and Invision Power Board!! :D

Google will be doing every thing online so that people can use their programs for free online. But some internet users doesn't have internet access. They would not be able to use these stuffs. So i think that Microsoft would remain a giant in these sort of softwares and operating systems.

Google will be doing every thing online so that people can use their programs for free online. But some internet users doesn't have internet access. They would not be able to use these stuffs. So i think that Microsoft would remain a giant in these sort of softwares and operating systems.

How exactly does that work? Surely you either have internet access or you dont?