xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

I Just Saw The Scariest Movie Ever its called elephant.

I was at my friend's house yesterday, and we were really bored and looking for a movie to watch on in-demand. So we saw this movie called "elephant" and I told her it was really good so we watched it. It's basically about a day in the life of ten high-school teenagers, and it is based on the Columbine High School Massacre. The movie was really boring up until the last thirty minutes, when the two killers started shooting and killing everyone. At first, the movie is just bits and pieces and throughout the whole movie, me and my friend were like "what the hell?" because of the lack of cohesion in the beginning, but it was like a puzzle and all the pieces fit together. We almost cried because it was really sad. You should really see this movie!!!! If you have in-demand from Comcast, go under "free movies" or something, and you'll find "Elephant". If you see it, tell me what you think about it.

It really opened my eyes. It shows that you shoudn't be mean to like goths or outcasts because you never know, they could be plotting something and you don't want to end up lying on the floor, in a pool of your own blood.

If you don't know about Columbine that much, I suggest you look at this outstanding Wikipedia article about it: Columbine shooting

Dude it sounds very scary, i like that kind of movies.i heard about that Columbine High School Massacre somewhere... did that happend and then they blamed Marilyn Manson becsoue of his song that inspired kid to kill his friends or i triped again ?i love to watch that kind of movies, i hope it will be soon here in EU :(

I had to watch Elephant for Media Studies, man how can you say it was a good film, everyone hated it, it was one of the most boring films in the history of boring films ever. I t had no proper narrative. The narrative was all over the place. There were no real actors, there was no script at all, the director just told them to say whatever. I mean that is the makings of a real rubbish film.

LOL it must be shocking... i'll try to see :)

but relatively to

It really opened my eyes. It shows that you shoudn't be mean to like goths or outcasts because you never know, they could be plotting something and you don't want to end up lying on the floor, in a pool of your own blood.

you're being selfish... you're just thinking about yourself. you shouldn't be mean to others not because of yourself, but because of them...

we're here to try to be happy or achieve a porpuse or a goal in life, and not to make everyone miserable isn't it so? :D

i'll see the movie too :)

cheers
Edited by sasuki (see edit history)

yo i have like a phobia for scary movies i dont know but right now i hate watchin scary movies...i can get really into it like im in it and get terrified and start covering my eyes and would start watching between my fingers lol...sometimes everytime when i think a scary part is about to happen i would look at the side of the screen where i would be watching from my peripherals i guess...so im not so focused...one of the scariest movies i watched which is probably not so scary for you guys is "The Ring"...i thought it wus really freaky and it freaked me out lol...ive had some crazy/funnny reactions from gettn scared but its serious hah...so prolly watchin elephant would scare me to death although i really dont know nothing about it haha

the worst part about that movie is when you hear the recrdings of the people in the library taking to the polcie on the phone. And you know what they didn't knw at the time - there's a slaughter in the library.

My sister saw the movie 1408, she said that was scary.I've seen movies like Saw (Grooss and Freaky), Wolf Creek (Just make you jump, not really scary), They (Saw this when I was like 10, freaked me out LOL). They are my idea of scary! LOL

scary moviesI Just Saw The Scariest Movie Ever

A movie called THE BOOGANS involving some youths in a old ghost town and these weird creature that lived beneath the town in a old coalmine

-reply by Flu-Bird