xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Borghunter

Which Is Your Favourite Zelda Game and which one is least fav.

I'd also have to say Ocarina of Time. Its really fun, theres an awesome plot to it, thats for sure. And you can beat it over and over again, and it never gets boring!And my least fav. would have to be The Wind Waker, cause all you do is go to temples and crap, and Zelda is a pirate, wtf is up wit that? Plus there really isn't a good plot compared to every other Zelda game around.Thats my opinion.

Ok now I know I seen this topic :P, but anyways I have to go with Zelda for the original nintendo and zelda for the Super Nintendo, as they both were excellent games for there times and I love the classics. Besides playing Zelda II those were the only three zelda games I have played :D.

My favourite Zelda game has to be The Ocarina of Time, and it seems that it is the world's favourite Zelda game, as it has been voted the best video game of all time on several occasions. I absolutely love the graphics, the storyline and everything about the game in general. I feel that the dual-time storyline has to be the best storyline of any game ever made, especially how you have to keep changing times to complete some tasks. I also think that the side-quests and collectibles like the Gold Skullwatas are a very nice addition as they give you a break from the main story. I bought the game as soon as it came out 10 years ago, and I still haven't got a 100% completion rating, which just goes to show the depth of the game. My second favourite is Majora's Mask, as I think that it is a very good game, but it has nothing on O.O.T. I also bought Master Quest, which was released on Gamecube. It was O.O.T., but with much harder puzzles to solve, but I think it was a disgrace to the series. Finally, my least favourite has to be Wind Waker, as I think the cartoony graphics and bad storyline let the entire series down. I do not particularly like any of the Gamecube Zelda Games, as I think that they were just trying to revive a series that was a classic anyway, and did not need anymore games to help it along. I have not had a chance to play the new Wii game, but I hope that it sticks with the ideas of the two absolutely brillliant N64 Zelda Games.

Ocarnia of time is the BEST one out there, ever! I didn't like the look of the 4 swords or whatever it was called for the GBA. it looked really...bad, :/ meh i don'y know.I'm playing the one for the Wii and it isn't too bad :D Still don't talk though lol! :P

My favorite is a tough decision between Ocarina, Wind Waker, and Twilight.But, I think the Wind Waker is my favorite.My least favorite would probably be Oracle of Seasons/ AgesAnd don't complain, it's an opinion.-reply by WarningSDE

I agree with others I enjoyed ocarina of time the most, Zelda on Super Nintendo was very good and still would be if i hadn't already finished it.

Best Zelda game would have to be OOT Master Quest hands down. Worst Zelda game would have to be Twilight Princess... I don't know why I didn't like this game, but I just didn't I think it completely ruined the Legend of Zelda image... another bad one was Windwaker.... the graphics were cute, but it just didn't match up to the one for the n64