xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Cuts Scenes that were cut out that i wanted to see/are key to the rest

I know that all of the movies need to be compressed into less than 3 hours, but i would imagine that they could make more than one DVD...show the compressed version in theatres but on DVD show the full length of it..but thats allot of work for the actors..but parts of the film that i would have liked to see would include not in order:

Harry, ron and hermione figuring out rita skeeter was an animagus

harry resisting the Imperius Curse..(controlls other people) just to show how stong he is with magic!!

harry faint in divinations class from a vision he had about voldemort

the trips to hogsmeade

sirius acculy come to hogwarts at the end and help harry get through the trouble of voldemort and cedrics death

see dobby bring harry the gillyweed instead of neville giving it to him

and there are many more...

but im not going to list all of them, the point is they cut out allot of parts that people would have wanted to seen, i am glad they left the scene in where Mad-Eye-Moody turns draco into a ferrit that made my day..but im still mad they cut out the other things

*edit* i also wanna add that i would like to have seen the weasleys come to the dursleys and have the pigs(dudleys) tounge swell up soo huge! it would have been cool!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I would have to agree with you. They should have done something like what they did for lord of the rings. They had an extended version you could buy that adds a bunch of scenes to the movie. It would be awsome if they would do something like this but I kind of doubt it :(

yeah it would be cool if they did it like that, just for one movie though..not for all of the movies then the actors would all look the same throughout all of th emovies unless they wanna pay more for visual effects.which id rather have the real thing for the movies...but yeah it would be cool if they did it like LoTr..im watching it now and its wher hermione gets mad and says believe it or not someone has allready asked me..and snape pulls both sleeves up and pushes harry and rons head down..lol funni the expression on his face, but that was completley off of topic

One small thing I noticed is that when harry re-emerges after saving Ron and Fleur's sister, is that the Mermaids were supposed to follow him up and have a nice chat with Dumbledore... I was looking forward to that part :(.

they have edited so much hard work and tape. they should release a show that shows the cut scenes that would be cool.And yeah they cannot show everything on the movie from the book it would make it really big and they edit a few parts because they are off topic. but overall the movie was still good without the scenes.

yes the movie was still awsome!! lol and i was as well looking forward to seeing dumbledore talk with the merpeople in the language noone knew he could speak..meh but the movie will still good..it was my favorite book so far and probably my favorite unless the 7th is ne better..