xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Something New But Different Doubt It

Posted Image

well this is my entry to SOTW #28 i think I somewhat did the ice effect if can call it that. and use the the right amount of blue on the render as well which looks good.

Jumping Jupiter! Now that is an awesome sig! I agree with you on blue ice hue--definitely works with the render.I like the details you paid attention to as a background; ice crystals forming and around your name. This SOTW voters will definitely have tough time casing votes :(

I know it will kick mine *bottom* in the voting :( good job as usual...and good luck in the voting although mine'll lose :( :( i like the background, but when the top part of the background meets the head or whatever you wanna call it then it goes down a little and it looks completley white then goes back to being the ice blueish again..thats the only thing that i think kinda looks weird :( but once again good luck

Not bad on this one. I would've personally thrown a drop shadow or something on the render to make it stick out a bit, but otherwise nice.Just stop using that font so freaking much, k? :(BTW -- I saw that 2005 Xisto awards thing and laughed.

Yeah it looks good. I agree with Johnny to on the fact that the render could have use a drop shadow.Also don't worry Albus Dumbledore. I don't think i will fair good in the SOTW also.