xisto Community
kevlar557

The Worst Way or best way to die pick one or give an example

What would be your worst way to die?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll should have another option: "all of the above". By the looks of it, those are all pretty bad ways to go. I wouldnt wanna die like any one of those ways... But, i would say you'd die from dehydration, before you'd die from an allergie from water.

Hello. Maybe the best way to die, if you get a shoot in your head, because maybe this way of diying is the most simple, and without pain. I`m scared about, I will be very old, and in the end I will just lying on my bed, with a lot of pain. I don`t want it. I had a relative, who had a beautiful death. He goes at home, and in front of his door, he just faint there...he died, without any pain. I image for me a such death, maybe this is the most beautiful way, isn`t it?

The poll should have another option: "all of the above". By the looks of it, those are all pretty bad ways to go. I wouldnt wanna die like any one of those ways... But, i would say you'd die from dehydration, before you'd die from an allergie from water.

Lol :angry: , very funny, but i do agree with you! I don't know if you guys agree with me (seing the poll results i guess you don't), but i think the best way to die of all the poll "choices" is Burned to death, because you will suffer less, in a few instant your body gets in choque and you will pass out, and you will feel nothing! Now, this is assuming that you die, because if you don't, then boy, you will suffer like you never suffered again when you wake up!!!!

Please note, i'm not saying that is a good death, i'm just saying that it's not so painful as must people thinkl!!! :angry:
Edited by Joe2Chance (see edit history)

Out of all the options on the poll I think that being burned to death would be the worst way to go. If touching a stove element for even of a fraction causes massive pain just imagine how painful it would be to get set on fire and have all your flesh melt. A lot of the other alternatives in the poll are quick deaths but buring would take a while.

i would think the best way to die would be to have your dreamgirl and yourself getting freaky and then just after you finish or just before you finish you just die and you will be the happiest guy after you die.the worst way could be one of two type the first one where it takes long and does not necessarily hurt but just takes for ever to happen like for example falling out a plane or parachuit failling you know how bad it will be to just be falling to your death and you can't do a damn thing about it. and then something taking long and being painful so where you get tortured and all you want them to kill you and they just wont

SuffocationThe Worst Way or best way to die

Hello my name is Jayde,

I'm 15 and I'm really suicidal, I have almost died from drowning before.. In my pool, and I was amazed, I didn't feel a thing at all. I think that because your so panicked about dying that your brain tries to find ways to survive, ignoring the pain. It's like when you have a sore arm and somebody kicks you in the legs, your brain is now distracted on the new issue you totally forget about the arm pain. Killing yourself would be harder than being killed because your brain is already prepared for the solution so you feel more pain, but when you're taken by surprise you're freaking out and it's all over the place.

Well I don't really know what happened after you die, but if you feel so bad that you do want to kill yourself, I say it's worth the pain, Because everything gets worse before it gets better.. =]

-reply by Jayde

As someone looking forward to my death, its the last trip we should all have unless you believe in reincarnation.I should have died various times, seat belts do work people :)Worse way for me would be slowly and in pain, ionically enough this happen every day as some doctors and other do gooders refuse to understand the paitents feeling and will not assist them in ending their life in a quick way.If this happens am hitting a brick wall at a high speed and ending it fast.Best way and giving me a great smile. Would be suffication in the arms of a certain young lady I know

Getting burned to death? That sounds extremely painful. I get goosebumps thinking about it. Just imagine being burned to death. You are screaming bearing the unbearable burning sensation.I think that the best way to die is to die in your sleep. You probably won’t notice it and it won’t be painful like the other ways to die.

Worst way to die? DrowningDrowning has to be the worst way to die since you begin to be submerged underwater unable to breath and will be fully alert untill a good 3min-4min. I say this is more worse then burning alive, since burning alive a good one minute of burning, will have you go into shock and start to just drift away.