xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MGM PC`s

Other So Called Free Hosting Claims

I really hate other free hosting sites that try and advertise 99.9% uptime and your website is down half the time. I also hate when they say no restrictions but you try and post a jpg or gif image in your webpage and they block it from being seen. Or even the ones that say unmetered unlimited bandwith and 2 days later they are trying to say you have used your bandwith quota. Im sick of it all! And why do they say your not a sub-domain but when you go into your ftp your main site files are under a subdomain. I dont get it? I really hope that this Xisto is all it says it is. I am so sick of the run around. But I guess you know what they say, you get what you pay for I guess.

Trap17 doesn't give you anything unless it's said you get it...You apply for the 150/5120 package, that's exactally what you get.Here at Xisto there are no false promises. The uptime is great also.Hope you sign up soon.

kubi is right, what they say they give you is what you get! if you apply for the

Package 1 Space 20 mb
Bandwidth 500 mb
Forum Credits Required 10

you WILL get the 20 mb of space, 500 mb bandwidth..but you must keep your credits up to keep it

and if you apply for the

Package 2 Space 150 mb
Bandwidth 5000 mb
Forum Credits Required 30

then you WILL recieve 150 mb space, and 5000 mb bandwidth.

in other words, this site is awsome compared to all of the others that are out there, the hosting features like cpanel, fantastico are all updated unlike others where you probably dont even get cpanel or fantastico...so welcome to the best webhosting site on the web MGM PC`s

heh uptime on this site is great i must say, i never had any problems here. This is just simple exchaing, if you dont like give awey money for hosting... post here that way admins will have money from ads... and you will have hosting from posting :( that rime

Just remember that the Servers are machines. They break once in a while, so I think that it is important to remind everyone that "accidents" do happen. The mysql goes down 'occaisionally, but is back up and running as quickly as possible. In the last little while, there has been Server moves and Forum upgrades which lead to a couple of small problems, but overall, I think the sevice here is better than a Paid Service that I have on another provider. Why am I paying for it? Well it comes with the cable connection I use... so I post a couple of things up there that are "private". It goes down way more often than the Trap, doesn't have php, fantastico, etc. They provide a cgi-script for emails, it sux big time.