xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #25-winner: Avalon

Congratulations for winning SOTW #25 here is your official tab.

WINNING SIG

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also this makes your Fourth SOTW Win as well so here is your 4x SOTW Tab

Posted Image

Wow, nice sig! :lol: I really like the sign that said 'love' that's rotating, and looks really with the shiny effect. I love Gaara, but I personally don't really like the render, but I love it. :P

I really like how the letter rotates like some flash file...yet it's in GIF. How did you incorporate such smooth animation into your GIF?

Thanks BH & tuyetmy. The animation is made up of 20 frames so each frame shows the symbol only moving 18 degrees. The more frames used the smoother the animation and the larger the file size. It's a bit of a trade off between smoothness of the animation and file size.

I really like the sign that said 'love' that's rotating, and looks really with the shiny effect.

I had no idea what the symbol said. I tried to find the symbol that matched the tattoo on the head of the render, it was the closest I could find. I used Xara3D to make the rotating symbol and then inserted it into the sig frame by frame.

Nicely done! Your skills are much improved since the last time I've seen your work...which has been a LONG while ago...As for the SOTW contests...holy crap....it seems to have changed greatly, especially with the bars and such.

good job avalon!!! i dont think ive seen allot of animations around the forum, but they seem to be coming back!! nice job!