xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brainet

Gpp2 Cell Phone And Projector All In One two hardware merged into one

Posted Image

Code-named GPP2, this cell phone doubles as a portable mini projector. It features a swivel LCD touch screen along with a d-pad that controls the navigation menu. Answer calls using buttons located near the bottom. Pricing and availability have not yet been announced.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title and description modified.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

WOw thats pretty cool. However, who would actually want to carry that thing around. Like i guess if your a business person who needs to be on the phone when watching something on the projector it would be useful but still who would ever want that?!?

Somehow I don't think there will be a massive demand for a projector held in a mobile phone. Surely the quality and size can't be that good compared to standalone projectors? Also, shrinking that technology down must cost a fortune.

Cool.. Yeah.. But what's the point of having a projector on a mobile phone? I don't think currently anyone will need that, even big bosses or some other big people don't need that. Probably owning one will make people think you are a techie person, but anyway there won't be of much use.The phone will definately be alot heavier, and hence it defeats the purpose of the objective of a cell phone being mobile. After all, the quality of the image produced from projector on the cell phone will definately not be any much better than the standalone projectors. This integration will render either the projector or the cell or both to be pretty useless.But who knows what is it in future? Nice findout..

Thats the problem thats starting, we aint inventing new things so to say, but putting things in things, i mean how are we supposed to develope with our growing population if people are just worried about thier style and how cool they look.

That's a pretty big cell phone. I don't see any real use in putting the two together. You bring cell phones to be mobile. You can't really make a projector to be mobile because you would need a projection screen. I suppose that you could just project the image onto a wall, but the image probably wouldn't look very good and you would still need to look around for a nice even white spot to project upon. Although, this might be good for buisiness people who need to show a presentation and the place they are going doesn't have a projector.

Edited by Arigato (see edit history)