xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
butters

Hello All im new

hello every1,its me,my name is chip.just wanted to say hello.i live in georgia,in the united states(for every1 that is foriegn).i love basketball and computers.i have a website.i am glad to be a part of Xisto.well,see you later.

Well, hello Chip! :lol: Welcome to Trap 17. I am in Michigan, USA. There are a lot of nice helpful people here that you will come to know. I have only been here since January and have learned loads. Tell us about your website! Where is it? If you post your url we will take a look and see what you are all about. That is the quickest way to get to know newbies. Do you own a domain name? Are you planning on getting hosting here at Trap 17? I was hosted at another site until last December when they went down unannounced. Trap 17 came to my rescue and I am still rebuilding my .com. It has been a long hard haul getting things back up gradually. With all the advice I have gotten here, I redid a lot of my graphics, which has taken additional time. Stop by and see my site when you get a chance. Just click on the sig below. And don't forget to post your url so I can visit yours.

Hi there, Welcome to the Trap. I see Mich has already been through here. A regular one woman Welcoming committee... j/kAnyway, have a look around and jump into the discussions wherever you see fit to reply. Keep the spam down, don't abuse the Forum at all, and we'll all enjoy your presence.

Hi Chip Welcome to the Xisto Family. Hope you'd enjoy being here in Xisto. The members of this wonderful family are very helpful and supportive. If you've any doubts or problems regarding anything post your problem in the suitable category, you'll definitely get a solution. If you've any doubt regarding Xisto ask a Mod. Well then begin your Trapping and enjoy being here. Wishing you to get your hosting account Soon. One thing I want to remind you please maintain Quality in what ever you post and make them informative. Neve ever try to spam.Ok then happy Trapping and enjoy being a Trapster .

hello chip...it is nice to say greeting to you in forum.welcome to Xisto community.your hobbies are similar to me,i do like basketball and computer,also a website which just hosted in Xisto :lol: but i always have a little time spent on internet,so i am not active in forum frequently.hope you enjoy your stay here...