xisto Community
Kubi

More School Work :)

Might as well post this aswell, nothing special.

Posted Image

We're learning photosho in class :lol:

Please do NOT adjust your T.V. Sets.

Interesting how it has a "blink" to it. But, isn't static on a T.V. supposed to be black and white? Or was it supposed to be like that for the class project? By the looks of it, the study was mostly animation.

HA! Good job.. that looks pretty cool. You should post up a tutorial for making television statics. Would probably be a few people interested

There's an effect that does it in seconds... filter => noise => add noise, and crank the percentage up a bunch and turn off "monochromatic" (black and white) noise. You have to have something on the layer first, but it doesn't really matter what, so you can just use render clouds or something.If you want to have it animate like KuBi's, make a new layer and do the same thing, then jump to imageready and go to make frames from layers in the bottom animation box dealie.Not bad though KuBster, I guess. I'm doing imageready in my graphics class right now...working on rollovers (onOver) and click (onClick) effects on images for webpages. Of course I already know all this, but hey. :lol:

only problem im having is the animation is not smooth that black splotch is killing it fix it up a bit remember sometimes going backwards on a animation always works well to smooth the transition as well.

Seems simple enough, make a 3 black layers, use filter>add noise on each at 400. Then stick it in imageready and animate it..Well, for just a filter kub, i'd say its pretty good. The filter does what it should =D Oh and most TVs have monochromatic fuzz, check that little box on the bottom..I noticed a big white spot too.

Edited by Damann (see edit history)

It nice, but it'll be better if you made it bigger. Then I can freak my mom out she she comes into my room. She'll be like whats wrong with your computer that we just bought!!!!!! Its also cool looking btw, nice work and I suck at photoshop (that was just so random)