xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

My Annoying Classmates This should save me from getting a school case

Well, first off, I have a classmate who sucks everything off you. I got pad paper, and she keeps asking for sheets! :P The annoying thing is, she asks for about 6 in one go for her friends. I want to tell her... "Tell your friends to COME TO ME to get the papers! You're no spokesperson!" Another thing is that she loves to hang out with her friends in malls to buy stuff, but not ONCE did she think of buying her own paper! She enjoys being a chronic parasite! This annoys me so much! If she doesn't ask from me, she asks from my friend. One time, my friend only had 5 sheets of pad left. Then, my classmate saw clearly that she was RUNNING OUT OF PAPER, and yet her stupid hand was still stuck out. ISN'T IT GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT IT'S ALL GONE!? She pisses me off so much, I wanted to feed her the paper. :lol: Putting that aside, I have another classmate who I want to punch in the face. :P She is obviously... two-faced, and obviously has this smug and fake smile that you want to rip her face open. GRAAAHHH!!! She makes fun of you behind your back, rolls eyes and makes "secret" glances to her friends. Anyway, today we were doing a skit for entreprenuership. I was to sell something, and when one of my classmates playing the vendor said to me, "I want to buy." Then my doggie-smile classmate butted in and said, "Oh, I don't want." Yup, crapy english here, so don't be surprised. :P No one can understand me speaking english since I talk fast with an American Accent. Boo-hoo for them. Despite me being a Filipino, I can talk in straight english with an American Accent. They think it's flashy. I don't. I was born talking like this. ;) Anyway, I sooo wanted to hit that classmate, cause after she said, "I don't want." My classmates laughed. I laughed with them too, for no good reason. :P But seriously, I want to rip her open. ;)

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

I'm guessing it's one of those situations where you're the nicer of the two people and you don't want to be mean and say 'no' but you're tired of saying 'yes'. I've been there before.. many many times. When I finally started saying 'no' I ended up with about 2 friends heh. All the rest of them just went and found someone else they could leech off of. Now I have no problem saying 'no' and telling people what I think.. and it's given me a new group of friends. Some of them are as painfully honest as I am.. but it makes things interesting sometimes.

They're not really my friends. They're just classmates... oh, and the sponge girl leeches stuff off me to give to her friends. So when she asks for a paper, she usually asks for about 4 at a time or so... So anyway, she kept borrowing my friend's scissors. I saw she was just using it to cut the ends of her hair! :lol: Anyway, when she returned it, and asked to borrow it an hour or so later..."Kim... scissors...""Who's gonna use it."*points at self"Why?""To cut with...""Yeah, but what for...""To cut...""What are you gonna cut?"Then she turned away from me... and I know I was triumphant. I finally managed to put a stop on her leeching deeds... for now...

good job marle if need be give her a pimp slap which basically you take baby powder in your hand and just slap her and whats left is baby powder handprint on here face.Though highly effective in some points just be the bigger person and prevent the abuse.

Yeah... Go intimidation technique! Well, she's a pretty timid girl... that's why she managaes to leech off others cause of her pitiful state (as it seems). But at least I managed to put her off... for now...

Well, first off, I have a classmate who sucks everything off you. I got pad paper, and she keeps asking for sheets! :P The annoying thing is, she asks for about 6 in one go for her friends. I want to tell her... "Tell your friends to COME TO ME to get the papers! You're no spokesperson!" Another thing is that she loves to hang out with her friends in malls to buy stuff, but not ONCE did she think of buying her own paper! She enjoys being a chronic parasite! This annoys me so much! If she doesn't ask from me, she asks from my friend. One time, my friend only had 5 sheets of pad left. Then, my classmate saw clearly that she was RUNNING OUT OF PAPER, and yet her stupid hand was still stuck out. ISN'T IT GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT IT'S ALL GONE!? She pisses me off so much, I wanted to feed her the paper. :lol:
Putting that aside, I have another classmate who I want to punch in the face. :P She is obviously... two-faced, and obviously has this smug and fake smile that you want to rip her face open. GRAAAHHH!!! She makes fun of you behind your back, rolls eyes and makes "secret" glances to her friends. Anyway, today we were doing a skit for entreprenuership. I was to sell something, and when one of my classmates playing the vendor said to me, "I want to buy." Then my doggie-smile classmate butted in and said, "Oh, I don't want." Yup, crapy english here, so don't be surprised. ;) No one can understand me speaking english since I talk fast with an American Accent. Boo-hoo for them. Despite me being a Filipino, I can talk in straight english with an American Accent. They think it's flashy. I don't. I was born talking like this. ;) Anyway, I sooo wanted to hit that classmate, cause after she said, "I don't want." My classmates laughed. I laughed with them too, for no good reason. :P But seriously, I want to rip her open. ;)

By how you're saying it, I can tell you're a girl. Or are you a boy? I'm pretty sure you're a girl, though. For some reasons, boys don't care about this stuff. :P Lucky us.

I have a similar problem. I always try to read a book during lunch, but this one guy keeps bothering the *BLEEP* out of me. All he talks about is getting laid and having sex. When I try to concentrate he starts asking "Would you have sex with that girl over there?" It's so annoying.

good job marle if need be give her a pimp slap which basically you take baby powder in your hand and just slap her and whats left is baby powder handprint on here face.

haha! thats a great ideal!

but, i remember when i used to be somthing like that...i think it was called being the doormat or somthing like that..someone would ask for a pencil i would hand one over..never see it again paper..handed it over, lol this was in like the 4th grade, then this one kid asked for a peice of paper i said it was my last peice that i was using at the time and he said i dont care..i ignored him and continued writing, he snatched the paper from my desk i got up and decked him one lmao! all over a peice of paper

but the point is, dont let people take advantage of you like that, from now on if they ask for anything say no..im not going to supply you with paper that you will sue to pass notes to people...go buy it yourself..etc..they get really annoying! but sometimes you just gotta stick up for yourself

...my friend Zachary borrows my pencils a lot, in class.. and he always returns them.. but when he gives them back, they're all chewed up XD He chews everything o.oOh well ^^;Ganbatte, Marle... put them on a paper ration? XD;

I used to be the one who everyone borrowed from. Half of the time or sometimes more often (depending on what grade I was in) people never gave things back! I always got sick of it but I never did anything about it. Now if I was back in school, I'd always say no because the kids should be more responsible. The only time I'd make an exception is if it was a student who usually brought their own materials but forgot them for the first time in his/her time in that class. PS - I am homeschooled so I don't have to deal with those leeches anymore!