xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Here We Go The Final 3 Sigs For Season 2 Episode 69 70 71

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So Here you go Fans of the Saint-Michael Sig World the final 3 episodes of Season 2. I have to say that these are the pennicle of my designs.

Also here my new avatar

Posted Image

and a recent gift sig I did for one of my favorite members on trap

Posted Image

So thanks for the support and all that good stuff as well.

I shall be Posting the first 3 episodes of Season 3 either later this morning or after noon my time.

Some nice brushing in the first and third one there - has a really good textured feel. Maybe lower the opacity on the dots or pattern overlay thing, as I would say it's still a bit too strong. Good render blending in the first also.I don't go for the second one so much - it's clean and simple, but somehow doesn't quite have the *style* I expect from minimalistic sigs. The white vector thing seems a bit pixellated also?

The first sig is quite nice, but most of it (the left side), is too "white", or should i say bright? When, compared to the right side. Which the colors are more crisp, if you will. Other than that, it's rather good. Second sig, that white vector that surrounds the text, in my opinion, does not help the sig much, which seems out of place, along with the render. Third sig reminds me of Frozen. But, the lines in the background could be better blended. At first, i failed to see the text, but later found it, and it makes it seem like it belongs to the render, but could have been more realistic to how the shape of the object, that it was placed on, is. As for the avatar, i agree with what was mentioned, the background is too empty/plain.