xisto Community
Zythrix

Computers Hate Me Almost As Much As I Hate Them Why do they always have to mess with me?

Ya, I bought the case and power supply 5 yrs ago .. then I gave them away to my friend for 2 years and he gave them back to me later (the case is a nice Antec case). By that point the power supply was pretty worn. But I didn't think to get a new one (I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes) so I just worked with it. It's lasted about 8 months since I got it back though. I'll get one soon enough though.

lol.. right now i'm using a 250 watts power supply... i think.. because i have replaced a few power supply so far because on one of the power supply i owned ... the fan didn't work.. and my computer case always get overheated so i changed into a different. .but then the power cable to my mother board was too short... so i had to change it awhile after that...all the power supply i have ever used are used.... from old computers that i get from people when they built or bought a new PC.Well.. i hope the power supply i'm using right now is 250 watts.. it would probably save some electricity so my parents won't always complain how i waste too much electricity.... lol...PS.. i never knew the power supply would actually burnt like that... in my case.. when my computer doesn't have enough power.. it would slow down my hdd speed and takes power away from some other devices...

I had lots of that.. the slowing down of devices and such. But ya, any electrical device can burn up from over-use. I abused the power supply badly.