xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
William91

Hey There!

Hey im a new member and im also new to computers & web hosting, I was thinking about running my own forum maybe at this site or have a mailing list to let people sign up with. I really like the sound of your hosting options, mi just hoping that this site is not a scam like many other sites. Glad to meet you all including the staff :lol: lets get to know each other and have a fun and enjoyable time at these forums! :P

Welcome william91,The Xisto is an excellent service and getting better every day due to the hard work of the Admins, us humble moderators and the membership. It is a give and take community. Everyone provides help to each other and we all learn. There are some very knowledgeable members here and if you have any questions about the Trap or web services in general, just ask and someone will provide an answer. Of course, in return, expect to be answering questions from others as well, if you have some experience on the topic they ask about. Please be sure to read the help and Readme files. They provide guidance to avoid having warnings issued and information about the most frequently asked questions.Enjoy the visit. Good luck with your Hosting.

Welcome william91,The Xisto is an excellent service and getting better every day due to the hard work of the Admins, us humble moderators and the membership. It is a give and take community. Everyone provides help to each other and we all learn. There are some very knowledgeable members here and if you have any questions about the Trap or web services in general, just ask and someone will provide an answer. Of course, in return, expect to be answering questions from others as well, if you have some experience on the topic they ask about. Please be sure to read the help and Readme files. They provide guidance to avoid having warnings issued and information about the most frequently asked questions.
Enjoy the visit. Good luck with your Hosting.

sounds like my kind of community!:lol:

Welcome, this is an excellent community of programmers, gfx designers, web designers, and many other people.... I like this forum the most because it is very helpful and I can get help with things I don't know how to do. This community is a good place to turn to for help and fun :lol:If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to pm me or anyone for that matter :P We are all friendly....

Hey, William91. That's my husband's name too; without th 91 that is. Welcome aboard. I don't think you have to worry about scam here. Seems pretty solid since I joined in January. Lots of very helpful people. All seem to be trying to bring me into the 21st century with my graphics. Maybe you can add to my gathering of knowledge. :lol: This is a good forum to belong to. Yes, let's have fun. :P

Hi William91 welcome to the Xisto Family.This a wonderful family with members from various diverse fields and age groups. You can learn a lot from this forum and even share with other what you know. Please post good Quality posts and you'll soon get your free hosting here. All the members are really very helpful and friendly. So dont hesitate to ask for any doubts or any problem, you'll definitely get the help you needed.Ok begin Posting and enjoy being a Trapster.