xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mcwind

New To Here

hello mcwind, and welcome to the forums! As long as you make good quality posts i am sure you will get your hosting quickly! and as for improving your english...good luck with that :lol: its an internet forum, so your peobably going to get allot of abreviation etc.. but have fun on the forums and i cant wait to see what you bring here!

well..you coulda made ur own forum for your hello :lol: anyways, welcome to the forum as wekk briant..and if either of you two need any help PM a moderator BEFORE the admin and if the mod cannot help you then ask other members! but basic line is, try keeping the BUSY admins out of the question >_< enjoy your stay!

well..you coulda made ur own forum for your hello :lol: anyways, welcome to the forum as wekk briant..and if either of you two need any help PM a moderator BEFORE the admin and if the mod cannot help you then ask other members! but basic line is, try keeping the BUSY admins out of the question >_< enjoy your stay!

Thanks, Albus Dumbledore. It's help...

Welcome to Xisto! I'm sure you'll enjoy the community as well as the hosting if you receive it. I recommend checking out The Vent .. there is almost always something interesting to read about in there!

Welcome to the Trap. As you can see by reading the Forums, we have members from all over the world. Others are also using English as their second language, so do your best to make posts. Google offers a translation service if you need help with language.What is your native language? What hobbies do you have? What do you plan to use the Hosting service for?Also, please read the Xisto Readme file for assistance. Moderators are available for help, too. Enjoy.

Welcome to the Trap. As you can see by reading the Forums, we have members from all over the world. Others are also using English as their second language, so do your best to make posts. Google offers a translation service if you need help with language.
What is your native language? What hobbies do you have? What do you plan to use the Hosting service for?
Also, please read the Xisto Readme file for assistance. Moderators are available for help, too.
Enjoy.

Thanks for your welcome. I did use the google translate tool too.
My native language is Mandarin/Chinese,
and I like to surf internet, learning computer stuff.... and much more~
as a conclusion, I like computer,mobile... much! I prefer indoor most.. :lol:

I would like to host a forum with Xisto host, 150MB/5000MB is too enough for a forum,I think.
I will fo to read the Xisto Readme file soon, thanks.

Welcome to Xisto! Enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions there is a good chance there is already an answer to be found on these forums. Your best bet is to search before you make any new posts. There is also a friendly team of Moderators here to help you if you need it. Please PM one of them instead of an Administrator as they are very busy guys =)Also, don't be discouraged by the language barrier. You may not have very good English but that's still better than me! English is the ONLY language I know. =)

Well hello there, mcwind, and welcome to Xisto.com!I would like to take this opportunity to invite you into the community and make you aware of some things that you need to know about this wonderful place. The people here are very nice and friendly, so whenever you have a question or are wondering about something, make sure to share it with us and our helpful members will be sure to help you out in whatever it may be. Don't forget to post often as it will give you credits and allow to keep your account active in exchange. Good luck on the development of your new site and I hope that once it is complete you will decide to share it with us. Once again good luck and hope to see you soon in the forums!

Well hello there, mcwind, and welcome to Xisto.com!I would like to take this opportunity to invite you into the community and make you aware of some things that you need to know about this wonderful place. The people here are very nice and friendly, so whenever you have a question or are wondering about something, make sure to share it with us and our helpful members will be sure to help you out in whatever it may be. Don't forget to post often as it will give you credits and allow to keep your account active in exchange. Good luck on the development of your new site and I hope that once it is complete you will decide to share it with us. Once again good luck and hope to see you soon in the forums!

Thanks.
And,

"The people here are very nice and friendly"

I am glad to hear that, and i will ask anything that i dont know, so hope you wont feel I am bother. :lol:

I think I cant be so active in this fourm due to my poor English ^^", so i will just join for some discussion that I am interest in to get credit.

And I cant wait to get my hosting again..!!!! lol