xisto Community
LolliPop

Best Gaming Console? in you opinion

What is the best Gaming Console  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'd have to say that xbox is the best (even though i own a ps2; all my friends have xbox's) because they save fastest and have better graphics! you can't beat that no memory card saving! lol but i'm waiting for ps3 :P

Umm yeah, this poll was a little biased, becasue it included 3 of the 4 128 bit systems out there (you forgot dreamcast, which has a better game library than xbox any day). It also left out the classics. IMO the best gaming system thus far has to be the SNES. Megaman X, Super Mario Kart, and of course, the original slew of Squaresoft releases! (FF2, FF3, Chrono Trigger, Mario RPG, Secret of Mana, etc). But if I must chose one of the 3 provided (and I own all 4 of teh 128's), I'd have to say PS2.

I enjoy playing ps2 alone because it has the best games, if the other consoles had the same games they d be better ,imo.but they don't.for multiplayergames the gamecube is better you can play with 4 players most of the games and you dont need a multitab or anything.

i have never gottten to use an XBOX before but i have used a playstation so many times. even at that, i still think that there is no better gaming console than the computer. think of the graphics display (if you have a good graphics adaptor). it is quite kool to play games on a comp especially if you are goos at using keyboard shortcuts. :D

Playstation(2).I like xboxs graphics but I HATE its controllers.I'd also say GC comes in second so pretty much PS2>GC>Xbox IMO.EDIT: Oh and the PSP is a playstaion handheld, thats all I know.

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

It kinda depends on what you like... Gamecube is more for the younger ages like 5-13 something like that... and XBOX and PLAYSTATION is more older ages like 13-GOD KNOWS WHAT! But I hate PLAYSTATIONS because they are so slow in loading. Yes they do have more games currently and they can also play DVDs but they are slower and they don't have a harddrive like the XBOX.So what I'm saying is for older people:GAMECUBE - SUXSXBOX - RULESPLAYSTATION - RULESYounger people would say:GAMECUBE - RULESXBOX- SUXSPLAYSTATION - SUXSWhat I say:GAMECUBE - SUXS ****XBOX - RULES THE WORLD!PLAYSTATION - SUXS***EDIT***If you don't like the XBOX controllers... there are two types here... big ones and small ones. Hate the big ones, love the small ones...

I like Gamecube. [EDIT] & XboxI have N64, Gamecube, Xbox(Soon).3 N64 Controlers, 2 Gamecube Controlers and 1 Xbox Controler(I have the controler not the Xbox :D )...