xisto Community
JasperIk

My Dreams Are Awful...

So, if anyone has everyone gotten to know me, they would know that i have a pretty messed up mind. Sometimes, i dont even want to think because i cant always control what i think about ,and i honestly scare myself. But i can control it more when i am awake. But when i fall alseep, my mind is left uncontrolled, and i cant controll what i think... and i have the worst dreams.

I am aware that dreams have hidden messages, like death doesn't always mean death. Sex doesnt always mean actual sex, and many other things. But on the creepy factor, my dreams scare me. Last night i dreamt i was going to be exorcised, as in i had a demon/strange presents in/around me, and they were going to exorcise it out. I can't explain in full detail cuz my dreams get scattered in my brain, but leading up to being exercised i had a kid, and he was murdered... and then i had another kid... and i was afraid he would be murdered too, and so the time of him being murdered kept getting closer, and so i thought if i got exorcised I would be able to stop him from being murdered... but thats all i can remember. All my dreams i had last night, are just meshed together... so i can't be all to clear. I also dreamt i was on a rollar coaster. Then i dreamt, i was at my some relatives house, and my cousin was there, but it wasnt a cousin i actually have, and i liked him.

Then a few nights ago i dreamt i went to a funeral, and it was obviously someone i knew, but at the same time i didn't actually know the person. And my family was there , and my friends. Then the night before that i dreamt i was being chased by a giant blob.

And i dont know when, but i think it was last weekend, i dreamt i was at disney land, and it was kind of a pool... and bombs fell out of the sky, and so we ran up to a hotel, and i was trying to sleep with this one actor, but he and another one were kind of fighting over me. And our hotel was segregated, it was more like an apartment, and in one room there were all mexicans, and in the other all white people. So we were running out of food, so we went out, and a virus was going around so we had to keep covered, and we went to a salon..why i dont know, then it turned into a school and again it was segregated, and i sat infront of a mexican, and i got up, and he touched my papers, so i punched him in the nose, and i got in trouble and sent to the office, and they made me call my mother, and normally my mother is a biatch, and this time she told me she didnt care that i punched someone.

I have a lot more weird dreams, Ive dreamt my grandmother was cooking her brains, tornados, earthquakes, drowning, my brother's head falling off, visiting people i have known that have died, dying and no one caring, all my family getting AIDS, murdering my grandmother, going to a place between heaven/hell/and earth and seeing my dead friend - and him going to heaven, my mother disapearing/being murdered, my cousin's daughter dying, my cousin dying. The list just goes on...

Im just sick of having creepy/messed up dreams. :lol:

Wow, I see what you mean. It would suck having those types of dreams all the time. I never can remember the dreams that I have for some reason, though. Anyway, I don't see how you've managed to deal with those. I don't blame you for being sick of them...I wouldn't know of a way to help you stop them either. I hope you can manage to stop having them, even though you can't control them. I don't really like dreams, especially because most of them that I hear about (and the ones I've had that I can remember) make no sense, or are just plain creepy.

Dude i know what you mean... your afraid by that dreams. I remeber i had a preiod of my life when i dreamd such a things... all night some wierd sick dreams ... and i wake up in the middle of the night... that sux.But i can't tell you what is your problem becouse i dont know you. I dont know whats your life, how do you feal...

im not too scared of my dreams, because i know they are fake..i find them quite amusing when i wake up..i had a dream i got shot in the hand twice and they both went through severing many of my tendons...and when i woke up i sat up and laughed att he dream...i cannot remember having any really bad nightmares..although there was one of a dinosour walking around the house trying to find my family and i was leading them all around the house trying to get away..they all got eaten and i remember waking up scared..but that was a while ago and now adays i just laugh at my dreams...but im curious do you take any sleep agents? like Excedrin PM, or bynadrill to knock you out? im not much of a doctor or anything but maybe they are the cause of some of the dreams..i know that whenever i purposly take byndarill to knock me out i have erm s.e.xual dreams >_< and i dunno why...but maybe you should see a doctor about your dreams, they could do sleep studies.etc

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

im not too scared of my dreams, because i know they are fake..i find them quite amusing when i wake up..i had a dream i got shot in the hand twice and they both went through severing many of my tendons...and when i woke up i sat up and laughed att he dream...i cannot remember having any really bad nightmares..although there was one of a dinosour walking around the house trying to find my family and i was leading them all around the house trying to get away..they all got eaten and i remember waking up scared..but that was a while ago and now adays i just laugh at my dreams...but im curious do you take any sleep agents? like Excedrin PM, or bynadrill to knock you out? im not much of a doctor or anything but maybe they are the cause of some of the dreams..i know that whenever i purposly take byndarill to knock me out i have erm s.e.xual dreams >_< and i dunno why...but maybe you should see a doctor about your dreams, they could do sleep studies.etc

I take medications, but they arent any 'mind' altering ones, nor do i normally take any thing to get to sleep. My problem is being too sleepy, i can always sleep.

I normally dont take my dreams too seriously, its just that i have soo many creepy ones, i have to ask myself wtf.

Is there something wrong with me? I mean i AM sick, so maybe it has a part to do with it, but even before i was sick i have always had weird dreams, even as a child...so what is wrong with me?

i know it does not sound like it would have anything to do with it, but do you get your three meals a day? with vegedatables and all? if not that is causing you to be tired all the time..not getting the energy your body needs to function (this i know because we studied it in biology)..but maybe you should go and see a doctor about it, ask them to do a sleep studies, they will have you come to their office and sleep there overnight and they will study like your brain waves etc..my grandpa went in for one like a week ago

i know it does not sound like it would have anything to do with it, but do you get your three meals a day? with vegedatables and all? if not that is causing you to be tired all the time..not getting the energy your body needs to function (this i know because we studied it in biology)..but maybe you should go and see a doctor about it, ask them to do a sleep studies, they will have you come to their office and sleep there overnight and they will study like your brain waves etc..my grandpa went in for one like a week ago

I eat when i take my meds thats about it. Sometimes i will eat dinner, but mostly not. I probably don't eat as much as i should, but i get sick, so i try to eat as little as possible. If people analyze me sleep, how would that help me? Like what do they do, watch your sleeping patterns and just recommend things?

well, personally, i really do not know..but i mean if they want to do a slep study because my grandpa is having difficulty breathing all the time and figure somthing out, maybe they can see your reaction to the dreams your having..brain waves, lol like i said personally i wouldn't really know what they look for but it is said they can figure many things out i suppose, you would just have to talk to the doctor and ask him/her what they would be looking at

So, if anyone has everyone gotten to know me, they would know that i have a pretty messed up mind. Sometimes, i dont even want to think because i cant always control what i think about ,and i honestly scare myself. But i can control it more when i am awake. But when i fall alseep, my mind is left uncontrolled, and i cant controll what i think... and i have the worst dreams. ....
Im just sick of having creepy/messed up dreams. :P

Jasper, from everything I've seen that you wrote in the past, you seem to be a rather bright and balanced young fellow. Granted I don't know you personally, but I would hardly suspect a messed up mind in what you expressed up to now.

Now, weird dreams have a way to creep around. It's quite normal that an evolved mind should take odd ways to sort out a day's experiences. I'm not good for giving advices, although I'd take it more quietly if I were in your shoes. It simply goes along with being mentally on the wake more than is usual. Been there and back, you know, no huhuh. Usually, it takes first getting to terms with oneself. You've got the wisdom to do it, young man, I think.

Cheers all! :lol:

Yeah, I can imagine you're gettin tired of those dreams.Most have hidden messages, but some look like scenes from horror-movies... Do you watch those often? Cuz they can also mess up someones mind. My ex-gf had lots of similar dreams and she was addicted to horror-movies. There are subliminal pics in lots of those movies wich can affect ones subconciousness dramatically.The human mind has weird ways to express itself, dream mostly tell about what in life bothers you most and not always in way we'd like to. If there is a change in our lives, we mostly dream of death. If we are forced to do things we don't wanna or we are required to do stuff we don't wanna, we can dream of exorsism.There are some people who can help ya out with explaining those dreams and integrate their meanings in life.I hope it works out soon, good luck :lol:

Occasionally i will wake up before my body does and it will scare me because I cant breathe. And ill be trying to wake up and i cant! It normally happens when i am at a new place, it has actually happened in school.. which was extremely scary. (yes i sleep in class) The other night (the same night i dreamt i went to a funeral) i woke up, and there was a light in my room, a glowing light...it was WEIRD, it reminded me of when my grandma first died... i woke up to a light, a more white/yellow light that time though. But then i fell asleep.EDITED IN:Well i have more to add but i dont want to double post, so i will just edit more into this.So about 2 weeks ago i dreamt i told my mother something, and i just kept dreaming that i told her, and each time she had different reactions. Maybe i just feel guilt because i have never told her, i doubt she'd care much but i should have told her. Then about a week ago i dreamt it was the end of the world, on the 19th...it was scary astroids were falling from the sky...and i was trying to call my mother and she wouldn't answer...And the other night i dreamt i was being sent to a concentration camp, not my first dream of that sort....I just hate my dreams with an extreme passion!

Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)