xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

Steroids effects

I was just reading about steroid abuse for a class in school and the side effects are pretty sick. for men: testicle shrinkage, low sperm count, infertility, baldness, losing the senses, breast development. For women: increased facial hair, changed or ceased menstrual cycle, increase clitoris size, deeper voiceteens: faster puberty, Both sexes: severe acne, hair loss, epilepsy, skin pigment changes, severe mood swings.so BE CAREFUL <_<

Oh my gawd....feck......My teacher only told us about testical shrinkage which scared the *BLEEP* out of the boys in my class....Someone once told me Dr Pepper makes your willy shrink...dunno if thats true...Oh and someone also told me.....fried chicken gives you facial hair and speeds up puberty.....:s Well I don't know...rumours will always be rumours I guess

I can't say that I have had any of those affects, but I have tried steroids before and they didn't do crap for me so I stopped.

for men: testicle shrinkage, low sperm count, infertility, baldness, losing the senses, breast development.

Add liver failure to that already big list.

Those are only after prolonged usage. Not just general use ie once maybe a year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not true .. it depends on which type of steroids you are using

Steroids should be taken only for medical therapeutic reasons!

Steroids should be used if and only if there is no other effective treatment option available .. this is due to the serious steriods side effects.

Some doctors may give you steriods all the time for a treatment ... this is because the doctors wanted to earn more with steroids. Doctors don't usually use steroids for themselves. So next time if a doctor wants to give you a steroid treatment, ask him for other treatment option.

I'm a phamacy undergraduate and my advice is that to prevent steroids whenever possible. There are still a lot of unknown side effects for steroids.

It's not true .. it depends on which type of steroids you are using

Um actually it is. All steroids that have been tested for the human body do not have serious affects unless prolonged use. If the usage of hormones or steroids not meant for the human body are used, then of course they will have abnormal affects.

Very good question. No the usual amount of steroids taken is from around 2 monthes to maybe 3. enough to have bad effects, but not the long term. Anyone who does use them for long term use either is an addict or a serious body builder.

i've been going to the gym for the past 2 months, I wonder had i been using steroids what i would look like now. but then i should take into consideration the difference in my behavior

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trust me, steroids would have made your pretty big if you stick to a good workout, I myself have never used them but one of my friends has. He used what they cal "Animal Stack" which is basically a different type of steroid but he double his size and doubled what he benched within a month it was crazy except he finally quit the animal stack when he started crapping blood, yes blood. Thats sick, one reason to stay off the juice guys, if you wanna get buff do it the right way, dont hurt your body sp u can look good for a while.

I see it as, hey if you want to use them go ahead. It should be like smoking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lots if not all drugs should also be like smoking but arent legal for the sole purpose that the government cant tax it because we can grow and make it ourselves... stupid government.

I am assuming that you are right but at the same time, they should just legalize it and then tax it like cigarettes.