xisto Community
Kubi

Kubi's Doom Sig Change of Style.

My whole aspect on life has changed. I'm now, a proud "pyro". So my friends say. I've changed a lot, and so has my sig style, been trying new things, just as in life.

Posted Image

Enjoy :lol:.

Looks real good! The border throws me off a little and the reflection of "KUBI" would maybe look better blurred a little or made more transparent.. or maybe both? I dunno.. just my 2 cents. Keep up the good stuff!

ok first the text is bad you don't want to do reflected text on a grunge sig I learn that the hard way.Border throw out it takes away from the render, rest of the text could be better.brushing looks ok with the blending of the render.5/10 could be alot better.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

ok first the text is bad you don't want to do reflected text on a grunge sig I learn that the hard way.
Border throw out it takes away from the render, rest of the text could be better.

brushing looks ok with the blending of the render.
5/10 could be alot better.

He said everything I was gonna say. If only he were this wise when he did his own sigs... :lol:

hey its called trial and error but wait there is more yest you forget if you do a solid to grunge background you can do the reflected text see i know my stuff there.

whats wrong with that text "Kubi" and the reflection? it doesn't look that bad to me.. i like it but i don't like the one on the bottom..and yea the border kinda messes it up. u used bevel and emboss?