xisto Community
htdefiant

Apology Letter Because Of Some Bad Posts I will make better posts from now on

I'd like to apoligize to Xisto, and I hope this is the right place to do it.

I have been a member here for a very short time, and was very excited to get some free hosting. I made my posts, got my credits, and was denied. The reason was my posts did not have enough content. I, clearly at fault, took the Administrator's suggestions and re-read the readme and the rules. Although I don't think my posts fall under the category of spam, I do think some of them do lack content. Therefore, I will not ask again for hosting until I am at 30+ credits, and I ask that the administrators kindly disregard any of my posts written before 10:00 a.m. eastern time, February 24, 2006. Thank you, and again, I apologize.

Sincerely,

htdefiant

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description

htdefiant! I will have to say that this is the first time I've seen that someone is writing an apology letter and that too in open!This is a great sign and I am actually impressed! The best thing I've learnt in my life is that if someone makes a mistake then he must accept it and must not justify it! And you've dont exactly the same thing!You still have to work more as still there is one thing which is bad in this post and it is that you've not given a good, descriptive TOPIC TITLE, dont worry..these things will get write..in future!I wish you a good luck with your hosting and happy posting!

A fine person is one that can tell his/her own shortcomings and muster the strength to say so and act accordingly.A sincere accolade htdefiant, :lol:

I too haven't seen a public apology on Xisto. It's was nice of you to do so, although not strictly necessary. I'm sure you'll be able to meet the rather minimal guidelines of the Trap.

Thank you, and again, I apologize.Sincerely,
htdefiant

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description

i tip my hat to ya. very respectfull...but your name says alot too heheheh.

anyway, look at it as live and learn and practice when you finally have a site hosted(which i am sure you have by now since semi old topic) and you will have to have good content on your website to get listed higher in the engines.

i will always take the same route you did if anyone ever had a problem with me here because anything i do will be unintentional and just happy enough to get another chance. why? because even though i've only been around a short period of time, i've learned a lot being here. one of the most important things i recognize is everyone has something in common here and this place is a community

some people have a problem with posting or required posting but heck, there is so many topics here, it's hard not to put a littly quality in to posts. some people don't se the true benefits of a community environment and a place where people can come together because they would rather have something for free

and although i tip your hat to you bud, this reply wasn't just for you but for anyone else who might run across this thread. that posting should never have to be forced, and that there is something good here besides the free hosting that is offered