xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

A True Life Incident That Happened In India

Hi!When I read the subject of the thread, I thought the thread might have been about an act of kindness that somebody may have experienced while in India, but it turned out to be an email forward. I could tell before having read all the way to the end because I did read the email forward before. It is quite interesting though but the guy who got in would probably have figured out that the car was moving slower than it should be. The heavy rains in India do reduce visibility greatly, so the part where he could not see the two pushing the car is believable to some extent. I would expect the two to be upset about somebody getting into a car that they were pushing because it would make pushing the car harder with the extra weight.

hahaha, it's so funny. and i was thinking of a logical explanation and waiting for more excitement. people really can do silly things when they are tired and exhausted but that is the best i heard. good one opaque.

it was nice 2 hear about ur story, I just have a small doubt of wich i an ans. as in ur story the car is driven by freakin by no 1 but still wen the guy prays 2 god for his help and his life a hand appears completely out of no where My question is that fronm where does the hand cum from!? i mean I've been into all this ghostly kinda stuff for a couple of days and in every case there is a theory or a history in this case is it the hand of god wich keeps the guy alive all along or is it like harry potter's mr. weasleys car!!?? wich appeared wenever sum1 needed help and basically resided in the forbidden forest!! please kindly through sum light on this!! <_<:ph34r::o^_^:P;):mellow:

Hats off to you. It is the gripping style of narration that makes one to engross in the reading right from the very beginning. The reader is literally ‘taken for a ride’ in this ‘car’. And then comes the unbelievable end. Kudos to you.

Oh I like that one! I'm surprised I hadn't already seen that on here. It's always good to start the day with a good laugh, thanks for bringing the story back up so I got to read it too.