xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sharpz

Expanding Image Gallery Images Expanding on a mousover

looks like a pretty nifty image gallery effect, though i noticed that it wont display properly in FireFox.

It works fine on my version of Firefox 1.5.0.1 Perhaps you don't have the latest version. I run an image gallery myself, but I don't think type of layout would work very well for me as I have descriptions for my images and some of the images are quite large. I don't know, it might be worth experimenting with.

Yup. pretty neat. Might have to find a spot to use that script just for fun. I suppose it won't work if javascript is disabled. If javascript is disabled, would you be able to resize the image using a noscript tag somehow?

Yup. pretty neat. Might have to find a spot to use that script just for fun.
I suppose it won't work if javascript is disabled.
If javascript is disabled, would you be able to resize the image using a noscript tag somehow?

it will not be able to resize dynamically without javascript

Collapse/Expand in MVP architecture using Javascript

Expanding Image Gallery

I need to expand and collapse some details which are fetch from the model dynamically. How can I do that using javascript

-question by radha