xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Do You Want To Be A Man Or A Woman ?

do you want to be a man or a woman ?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^ Guys don't look sexy? What do you mean?How is hot muscley men not sexy? O.OI am a guy and I like being a guy, couldn't have it any other way :)

I don't really care as I'm rather asexual. Male or female I'd probably end up acting the same way. I don't see an advantage to being either. Being free of gender would be an advantage to an extent since you wouldn't be pressured by either side nor by urges.

I would love to be as i am a man. I would rather say that for some day if god grants me a wish i would try that so that exactly i know how to women feel better. After all i think that could be a great test to test ourself as a true human being.Then we could proudly say ah how a women feels and what are her desires. I still remeber i saying that goes"No man can understand a true herat lo a girl" Bur i guess if we could grant a wish of such this statement would be false as such.thanks lol. :)

Desires? All girls want is a guy who can play a guitar, who can look them in the eye without getting scared and talk to them properly. Someone who is confident, has a nice voice and who isn't morbidly obese or smells bad.I know a girl who's dating a guy who would have to be the most average looking guy out there. Boring as all hell to look at, which made me think considering she's gorgeous...and when i started talking to him I realised why she liked him so much, he was funny, intimidating, demanded attention and was telling her how beautiful she was.The thing I, and most of my friends look for in a guy is a leader, and who will give anything for you without smothering you.I'm pretty happy to be a girl, but I wish I understood men a little more, I'd love to know what my boyfriend really thinks of the girls at work...hehe.

woahso if i play the guitar,then a lot of girls will come to me?anyways lots of girls already like me,it's pretty creepythey have little fan clubs and what not about meand i think i wiuld also like to know what girls likeso i can impress my crush