xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

An Excellent Cheap Chat! If your looking for one this is it

There are lots of fre chat services that you could used for your websites, why pay when you can have them for free. Try those add-ons at cpanels Fantastico page, if you are not satisfied look for another one that is free. But if you can spend for a five dollar chat program then go for it. But it is better if you'll have those free ones, they do not have those affilation thing.

Many of the free chats are problematic. I have tried X7 Chat, MyChat, and I don't know how many other free chats. They are usually fine for 4 or 5 users, but lag like crazy and refresh constantly when you get past that. Flash Chat and AmfiChat I have seen handle many more users with far less issues. If you are running a pro site, its worth the five bucks.

Hmmm.... interesting. I was thinking about it for the 5 dollars, but since there is an affiliate program, I might go that route too... But if that doesn't work out so fast, I might just shell out the 5 dollars, because it is a nice chat that doesn't cost much at all.

Whoa! I just signed up as an affiliate. I think this is awesome. Thanks for sharing, I will certainly have to see if it works and then amend my post after. Tell you what I find guys. It wil be great for getting good scripts. They are so hard to find, but now I can get them for my site. See I have a Ministry, but it very hard to get free scripts without the ads, so this is a perfect option. The chat feature looks good, but there are so many others, I don't know what I will do. I will have to see. Thanks again! It looks like a great find!