xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

History search options

Do you know how you search something on google and you come back another day and you type in the letter of the keyword of the other day's search option comes up? well i have a load of search options and i want to get rid of them. I tried clear history from internet options but they are still there.

if you are using internet explore, follow thisTools; Internet Options; Content; Look for Personal Information; the button Auto Complete; now you can choose from there to never have it show again, or you can choose jsut to clear it at the current time..hope this helps

Inside autocomplete if you clear web forms that will get rid of the google thing. If you uncheck it then it won't save them at all for the future. If you use firefox Click Tools, Options, Click the Tab Privacy, and clear whatever you want cleared in there.