xisto Community
Danny

Runescape M.M.O.R.P.G.

I like runescape, i like to play it. Im lvl 69 combat I am a member but out of credits waiting a month till i can be a member again. I have a lvl 19 noob account with 31 mage. If you dont want your accounts please give them? :lol: (PM me!) :P Well anyways do you play? whats your level?

Notice from KuBi:
Removed the usless stuff.

I cannot believe people still play that game :lol:. I played for a long time about 5 years ago, when it first came out. Runescape was a fun game until they split up the paying and non-paying members, basically ruining the game permanently. It was supposed to be a free game, but the game developers got greedy i guess :P.

I like runescape, i like to play it. Im lvl 69 combat I am a member but out of credits waiting a month till i can be a member again. I have a lvl 19 noob account with 31 mage. If you dont want your accounts please give them? ;) (PM me!) :P Well anyways do you play? whats your level?

Notice from KuBi:
Removed the usless stuff.

let start a clan so we can be a best player on runescape so wat u say ? :lol:

i love runescape it is easy the best online rpg of the year i am a lvl 55 warrior/mage/prayer and ahve played for 2 years now my cooking lvl is 54 and i love to cook my lobbies and swordies what i fish (i am lvl 57 fishing) i am saving up to buy full rune guthix or full rune zammy i already have full normal rune with a rune 2h and a rune pl8 body and rune pl8 legs and a rune med helm i am soon getting a rune battle axe and my little brother a lvl 52 warrior kills deadly redd spiders in karamga all the time he can also fish lobbies and swordies he is lvl 51 fishing and lvl 42 mage . my m8 is lvl 78 and a lv63 miner and a lvl 64 fishing he is so awsome. now i have mostly quit runescape but still go on it when i am bored of web page bilding and playing on rachet and clank gladiator.

I found the runescape site last year and couldn't really get into it. However, many people on my msn contact list kept telling me that it was a site not to be missed and that i should get on there and start fighting. I decided on Sunday to log on again and have another try, to see what it's like.I must say, I was quite impressed at the quality of the game. I'm now playing it quite a bit, it's not boring, I really am enjoying it :)i would recommend the runescape site if you're into fighting, although It's not a very nice site if you don't like fighting.My username on there is nicknax11 if you ever clash into me!

.... but the game developers got greedy i guess :).

Not greedy, they need money to keep alive the site.

Why is it whenever I attempt to play there's a hoarde of 11/12 yr/olds who talk in "txt" and tend to be really annoying? I know ALL my of my 12 year old cousins play it (and were trying to persuade me to as well). I dunno, the community tends to be very hostile and the game in itself isn't that great (in my opinion 1/3 of the fun of an MMORPG is the people you play with).

Well I played Runescape a couple of times but it just never pulled me in.You had to shell out tons of money just to be able to do certain quests and buy certain things. I just found it really boring.

Replying to DannyI play runescape to I'm a lvl 132 I have 99 str/def/att/range/summoning/ and mage I also have 99 agility,fm,wc,cooking,slayer,runecrafting,and constrution I have 2 godswords zamorack and bandos I also have full3rd age and a yellow party hat with dragon full helm andd dragonfire shield

I got an account but nfs

Runescape

Hey you all a little low lvl I see. I'm 'm lvl 79. I got 60 range, 60 def, 63 str, 61 atk, 63 mage, 57 fletch, and 63 wc. If you need help pm me

Replying to Danny

-reply by Warriornine

I dont really play Runescape. To many people make a big deal about it. Try something better like Kal Online, or others like that. WoW is much better. So, Runescape is really over-rated in my opinion.