xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Becki's New Template My new template

I made this in Illustrator CS mainly

The image took like a day to make. I was watching T.V whilst doing it, quite fun really . And trying to fix the layout so it worked took another day.

I still have the 'unsquashed' file so improvements and suggestions are needed.. Posted Image I have no idea what happened but imageshack made the imge smaller.. :huh: You can see the larger version on my website. Anyways it's called Pop Scene because those were the main words that came to mind when I looked at it. I drew the girl originally for a school poster for breast cancer research and I liked it so I altered it a lot and used it in my layout.

I'm not too sure on the background on my computer it's like a moca kind of dark brown/cream.. but I went to school and it went white and hurt my eyes. So sorry if it kills your eyes. latersx

maybe make the background a couple of shades darker so lighter background stands out a bit more other then that nothing wrong with it.

You are creative... I like the site, the white didnt hurt my eyes, maybe because I dont have my monitor set very bright. Though it is kind of hard to see the gray text inside the cloud but then again it may be my monitors contrast.The other thing I would fix is your link in your signature, when you click your homepage it sends you to a directory in your webpage which doesnt exist, and you have to take everything out and just leave vintagefairy to access it.

It?s really cool, very "pop", indeed. So it?s a good name for it. Very creative, love the scissors idea and the lines to cut from. Maybe too much graphic and too little content, but this is a poor comment, because the design is really brilliant. And the moka colour it?s ok. I?ve seen some of your previous designs before and I really think you have very good ideas combining graphics with websites, blogs, etc.